Stabbing at jr rugby league match

Gee whiz. I wish our team took the game that seriously!
Crazy stuff.

last edited by Fade.To.Black

A bit concerning that one of our players friends is allegedly the perpetrator?

@Hangonaminute said in Stabbing at jr rugby league match:

Why?

Seen a ref get his head stomped on last weekend in a Illawarra park footy game aswell. Quite baffling

last edited by Speed2burn

@Hangonaminute said in Stabbing at jr rugby league match:

No, I thought the same as well initially. Blore’s mate was involved in the fight but it was someone else who allegedly did the stabbing.

@Speed2burn said in Stabbing at jr rugby league match:

Seen a ref get his head stomped on last weekend in a Illawarra park footy game aswell. Quite baffling

That’s not good at all. Hope the bloke who did it receives jail time.
Have had flashes over the years of it happening to Harrigan, Eddie Ward, Steve Clark, Shayne Hayne, Jadhwat, Jeffes, Sutton, Cummins, Perenara and Cecchini though😃. Come to think of it whoopin’ Timmy Mander is about the only decent first-grade ref I can think of. Him, Mick Stone and possibly Annesley.

@Fade-To-Black said in Stabbing at jr rugby league match:

Have had flashes over the years of it happening to Harrigan, Eddie Ward, Steve Clark, Shayne Hayne, Jadhwat, Jeffes, Sutton, Cummins, Perenara and Cecchini though😃. Come to think of it whoopin’ Timmy Mander is about the only decent first-grade ref I can think of. Him, Mick Stone and possibly Annesley.

It’s bad especially when the ref looked about 18-20 aswell. Kid was probably excited to officiate his 1st ever graded game

Haha yeah, we’ve had a few shockers over the years. Cummins to me in particular stands out

It’s bad especially when the ref looked about 18-20 aswell. Kid was probably excited to officiate his 1st ever graded game

Haha yeah, we’ve had a few shockers over the years. Cummins to me in particular stands out

The fact that he was only a youngster just makes it more disgusting for sure. Will be interesting to see what happens to the gutless mug that did it. Were you at the game?

Even if Blore”s mate was the one who did the stabbing, so what? That doesn’t necessarily reflect on Blore. I’m sure millions of decent people have had a friend who has done something really stupid. Doesn’t make them a bad person. Not like Shawn was there and involved.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@GNR4LIFE said in Stabbing at jr rugby league match:

Even if Blore”s mate was the one who did the stabbing, so what? That doesn’t necessarily reflect on Blore. I’m sure millions of decent people have had a friend who has done something really stupid. Doesn’t make them a bad person. Not like Shawn was there and involved.

Well Blore came out on social media and wrote words of support and love for his mate. If his mate had been the one who stabbed other blokes in the neck with a carving knife it most likely would not of been a great look would it? Self explanatory.

The fact that he was only a youngster just makes it more disgusting for sure. Will be interesting to see what happens to the gutless mug that did it. Were you at the game?

Nah, I watched the game before it because my cousin was playing. Only heard of the incident because it was shared on Facebook - apparently the player was sin binned for swearing at the ref, the player then piled him into the ground and stomped on him.

On the pictures he had had stitches on his head and what looked like a broken nose

Nah, I watched the game before it because my cousin was playing. Only heard of the incident because it was shared on Facebook - apparently the player was sin binned for swearing at the ref, the player then piled him into the ground and stomped on him.

On the pictures he had had stitches on his head and what looked like a broken nose

That is real bad. Pity a few of the spectators didn’t give the bloke a good beating.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme