Michael Clarke

Good god no…Clarke is a Nancy and should be kept at arm’s length.

Yes please get him in there. Pretty sure his entire family were Western Suburbs fans back in the day., and they all converted after the merger. He would be a good voice to have in a board room.

The Wests Tigers Board
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

How can I decide?
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg2.jpeg

Yeah No, they stab women in the back!
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg3.jpeg

last edited by sheer64

I just like Lee’s comments about not being able to rationalise where a performance like that comes from. I hope he takes greater measures to make sure it doesn’t occur again for a long tine.

Clarke has been a polorising character and probably not the best option for WT

Clarke was the most disliked Australia cricket captain of all time.

Successful businessman, contacts in the media, sports connections around the world - nah why we would want him on the board.!!!

He’s a goose, but it never hurts when someone with his kind of profile is attached to the club. He’s no Russell Crowe, but he’s better than the blue Wiggle.

SMH article says he has turned it down. So, just a story about someone else who doesn’t want to come to our club.

Weststigersforum: We can never compete with the glamour clubs and their celebrity power.

Media: Ex Australian Cricket Captain approached for seat at the board due to his love for the club and significant contacts both here and abroad.

Weststigersforum: NO THANK YOU.

Clarke is a flogger, let’s grab Anthony (the blue Wiggle) so we can start throwing the ball around like a “Hot Potato … Hot Potato”

I’m surprised he is still a WTs fan, I thought he’d be hardcore Rorters supporter by now. However, anyone that can make us a better club I’ll take.

@rihannafan1 said in Michael Clarke:

I just like Lee’s comments about not being able to rationalise where a performance like that comes from. I hope he takes greater measures to make sure it doesn’t occur again for a long tine.

Gotta hand it to Lee, he’s thinking creatively. Sure the board has cleared $4.3m in debt, but a having a positive cash flow and relative board stability, doesn’t necessarily equate to having a winning culture.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme