WT have an identity crisis...

The quote that stood out was they do not have the fan base or support … this from a Roosters great . The reason there is no identity the decision makers have been derelict in there actions to bringing the supporter base together , they have done everything they could to divide and pander to various sections of the supporter base to play at multi home grounds for 20 seasons .

last edited by Snake

@Snake said in WT have an identity crisis...:

The quote that stood out was they do not have the fan base or support … this from a Roosters great . The reason there is no identity the decision makers have been derelict in there actions to bringing the supporter base together , they have done everything they could to divide and pander to various sections of the supporter base to play at multi home grounds for 20 seasons .

I agree .

But i also love joeys comment…
“ Responding to Fittler’s comments, rugby league immortal Andrew Johns took aim at the club for not hanging on to their juniors after the likes of James Tedesco, Mitchell Moses and Aaron Woods all departed in recent time.
“Don’t let your juniors go,” Johns said.
“Moses, Tedesco, Brown, Woods, Papenhuyzen, Sironen, the list goes on.”

Simple hey.

@dazza65 said in WT have an identity crisis...:

I agree .

“ Responding to Fittler’s comments, rugby league immortal Andrew Johns took aim at the club for not hanging on to their juniors after the likes of James Tedesco, Mitchell Moses and Aaron Woods all departed in recent time.

Simple hey.

Yeah … especially when they don’t want to stay 🙄

@hobbo1 said in WT have an identity crisis...:

I agree .

Simple hey.

Yeah … especially when they don’t want to stay 🙄

They didn’t want to stay for good reasons.

In reality we haven’t really had an identity since Sheens was here.

I agree .

Simple hey.

Hey but Papenhuyzen was only 70kg …

last edited by pawsandclaws1

we have 20,000 members and have nit played finals in 9 years funny we never had this “identity crisis” when we one comp and made semis. If we make semis etc we probably grow the fan base a fair bit more.
Fitler and Johns are dopes, it is an agenda to keep us down as we cater to inner city and west dont be divided by these half wits

I know what our identity is and I’m bit over people telling me otherwise. Fittler and Johns have an agenda and we should not be giving them any platform to air their crap.

"They just don’t have the fanbase and the support.

Freddy is talking out of his backside…Wests Tigers rank highly in terms of a fanbase…

What they need to do is WIN football games…it is that simple…

@Telltails said in WT have an identity crisis...:

I know what our identity is and I’m bit over people telling me otherwise. Fittler and Johns have an agenda and we should not be giving them any platform to air their crap.

Can anyone argue that what Johns’ said is incorrect? No need to circle the wagons, we need to learn from post mistakes. And no one mention Tedesco was the priority because Papenhuyzen was only 70kgs! That infuriates me.

I think we’ve lost our identity playing her there and everywhere. I often wonder if that’s how opposition players see our club and if it turns them off joining.

This post is deleted!

I disagree about the fan base and no support. Given I have asked on here in the past what do we actually stand for, I have to agree with the identity bit.

@pawsandclaws1 said in WT have an identity crisis...:

@Telltails said in WT have an identity crisis...:

Can anyone argue that what Johns’ said is incorrect? No need to circle the wagons, we need to learn from post mistakes. And no one mention Tedesco was the priority because Papenhuyzen was only 70kgs! That infuriates me.

Mismanagement is not the same as not having an identity. Those two have been vocal about reducing the amount of Sydney clubs and we know who they are aligned to and certainly not us.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme