I do wonder

how a team that is knocking on the door of the 8’s, leads by 16, against the team coming last, ends up only just winning by 1 point - what is wrong with this picture?

Doesn’t mean anything, the Knights lost to this lot only 3 weeks ago, the Eels only beat them by 2 points 2 weeks ago

@Tiger_heart said in I do wonder:

how a team that is knocking on the door of the 8’s, leads by 16, against the team coming last, ends up only just winning by 1 point - what is wrong with this picture?

The only door we were knocking on was the spoon, with the hardest remaining draw, which we’ve avoided with that win. No chance of the 8.

last edited by mike

we have a fair record of putting the old queue in the rack.

I get nervous if we score 2 quick tries

@Tigerdave said in I do wonder:

Doesn’t mean anything, the Knights lost to this lot only 3 weeks ago, the Eels only beat them by 2 points 2 weeks ago

The Bulldogs aren’t great, but they’re better than wooden spooners. I think a lot of people underestimate how well they play.

No depth in attack. Well placed bomb but no one player competes. Well placed cross field kick, no one sweeping.

Seems to suggest coaching ?

It shows how weak the competition is. Outside Penrith, Melbourne and the Roosters, everyone else is making up the numbers.

What is wrong is the lazy habit some of our players have fallen into at different, critical parts of our game.

@pawsandclaws1 said in I do wonder:

No depth in attack. Well placed bomb but no one player competes. Well placed cross field kick, no one sweeping.

Seems to suggest laziness.

They are desparate and have nothing to lose

We are crap end of story

Two bizarre events occurred today. Superboot Mbye kicked more than he missed and “Joey” Brooks stopped hiding behind his goal posts long enough to make a clutch play to win the game for his team rather than the opposition. Very strange times.

It’s a bottom 3 roster running mid table. No matter how you analyse it it comes down to this.

We mustn’t have been watching the same game. Our bombs to no one , that give the opposition so much time to catch them and our chasers no time to get there are a wests tigers speciality. If you need to be coached to attack a ball in the air then you shouldn’t be playing NRL.

@05TIGZZ said in I do wonder:

We mustn’t have been watching the same game. Our bombs to no one , that give the opposition so much time to catch them and our chasers no time to get there are a wests tigers speciality. If you need to be coached to attack a ball in the air then you shouldn’t be playing NRL.

Our bombs were as good as, if not better than the Dragons’ bombs Friday night. The difference Is Lomax’s self belief and willingness to get to the ball with the aim of scoring.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme