Worst 2 points?

Was winning tonight the dirtiest 2 points the club has ever won? Taking into account the lead west’s had vs the table position of the opposition?

No I’d say two crucial wins in 2010 one vs the Knights and one about 3 weeks later vs the Dogs are the two.

That win felt more like a loss. I didn’t feel proud, or happy or even relieved.

It felt like it would have felt if we beat the Titans.

Not that much difference between any teams in the bottom eight. Rarely we win a game against any team that plays out that way. It was probably a good game to watch for people not aligned to either club. I’ll take it happily.

Let’s face it, with the exception of the Broncos at the moment, and as evidenced by losses to the Titans and Warriors, any bottom 8 team could beat us. It shows that attitude, possession and field position wins games. Also good to have the attack to set up the scoring plays. The point being that we shouldn’t feel entitled to win just because other teams sit below us on the table. We need to treat every game as must win and respect the opposition more.

last edited by StarswithStripes

For sure…lets take the worst 2 every week…

For a club that is perennial failures we sure do complain a lot about a win. Let’s just take the 2 points for what it was and move on

I’ll let you know this same dogs team almost pipped the eels and beat the knights not long ago

Yeah we didn’t play wellandni was dirty yesterday during the game but do we have to over-analyse this as a worst win?
Let’s just enjoy the week it might get ugly enough from here on in

A game we would have 100% lost in the past. It was ugly, but it’s one of those games we always lament losing at the end of the year when we miss the 8 again…only this time we won and the dream remains alive…for now.

@innsaneink said in Worst 2 points?:

Yeah we didn’t play wellandni was dirty yesterday during the game but do we have to over-analyse this as a worst win?
Let’s just enjoy the week it might get ugly enough from here on in

100% agree with this, Yes we played terrible but lets be real. We lose these games all the time - a win is a win.

I have a gut feeling were going to really turn up againts the rorters

@Speed2burn said in Worst 2 points?:

For a club that is perennial failures we sure do complain a lot about a win. Let’s just take the 2 points for what it was and move on

I’ll let you know this same dogs team almost pipped the eels and beat the knights not long ago

only a few weeks ago there was a demand to rest our key players???

While it was disappointing we let them back in the game…

When it gets to field goal territory, the Wests Tigers just do not win. If I had a dollar for every time we lost to an opposition field goal… So for Brooks to calmly seal the deal with a field goal, and I might add with good service from a back-on-the-park Jacob Liddle, I am very happy indeed with this win.

@InBenjiWeTrust said in Worst 2 points?:

@Speed2burn said in Worst 2 points?:

only a few weeks ago there was a demand to rest our key players???

Not really sure what you’re on about lol, why would we do that?

I enjoy all wins. Had a few angry mans, watched the game, started drafting for the NFL season. Bloody perfect Sunday arvo really…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme