Round 15 Discussion *SPOILERS*

I smell an upset tonight. Storm have a few out, but Parra are on the slide. I don’t think the Storm are any weaker than some of the sides Parra have been struggling against the last month. Still have a strong pack.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

6 weeks out from semis is usually getting to “go” time. Different season this year for obvious reasons but if Parra are going to do anything they will want to start getting it rolling this week or next. Finucane will be a big loss. I think Parra, but definately wouldn’t be surprised with Melbourne.

I tipped storms. Nothing about Parra has convinced me that they’ve really turned a corner in terms of premiership credentials

Plus I’m pretty sure melbourne have a crazy record against them

Parra will need to be up for it. Can always count on Storm to put in an effort. Could be close, but looking forward to seeing an upset. Hopefully Storm 13+

Here’s hoping for a 2 all draw and both teams get investigated for match fixing then subsequently found guilty

Sense an upset too. Storm still solid. Eels not playing that great of late.

Storm in to 2 65 from 2 90 this morning.

Last 3 games between them

Storm 116-14 Parra

That domination reminds me of us v the milk not long ago

last edited by Speed2burn

I support Wests Tigers and anyone playing Slimeys or Pamfers

I’ve gone Parra

Without the Cams ,Finucane and Jesse Bromwich monstrous shoes to fill …reckon the Storm played a mini GF last week v the Roosters and being away from Melbourne will take it’s toll

Still fighting the NRL tipping and whatever fault has happened …been screwed one tip …even Geo has acknowledged it

Very sad news with Payne Haas brother as well

Feel like Cooper johns can run rings around moses

Ikin stealing bwaith’s thunder on the pre-game panel. Love to see it. Bwaith not looking impressed hahahahaha

@GNR4LIFE said in Round 15 Discussion *SPOILERS*:

I smell an upset tonight. Storm have a few out, but Parra are on the slide. I don’t think the Storm are any weaker than some of the sides Parra have been struggling against the last month. Still have a strong pack.

I tipped Storm and have been sitting here for the last hour thinking Storm, Parra, Storm, Parra.
Hate it when I change my tip then get beat so I’m sticking with Storm. I agree. Parra are in the slide

Totally random,but I had a hectic morning I was opening up at 4:30 this morning and I was looking at the stars.i saw this long row of about 20 glistening stars moving quite fast.i had no idea what it was lol turns out it’s one of Elon Musk’s satellites Starlink or something…anyways,awesome way to start the day
Watching Eels get flogged by a top team showing everyone how average they are would be a great way to end the day 😂

@happy_tiger said in Round 15 Discussion *SPOILERS*:

I’ve gone Parra

Without the Cams ,Finucane and Jesse Bromwich monstrous shoes to fill …reckon the Storm played a mini GF last week v the Roosters and being away from Melbourne will take it’s toll

Still fighting the NRL tipping and whatever fault has happened …been screwed one tip …even Geo has acknowledged it

Very sad news with Payne Haas brother as well

Payne Hass’ brother???

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme