JAC

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

@avocadoontoast said in JAC:

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

If we bottle this now by refusing to give them Talau we don’t deserve to be successful. The guy is a SOO and test player.

Talau has to want to go …
You can’t just taser him and throw him in the back of a van and drive him to Melbourne

What if we just asked him really nicely.

Stuff it lol
Taser him !

Who …Brooks …

@cochise said in JAC:

If we bottle this now by refusing to give them Talau we don’t deserve to be successful. The guy is a SOO and test player.

Why can’t we have both?

From the reports (which may well be wrong) Melbourne want a replacement and Talau is the player they’ve asked for. We’ve said no so they’re digging their heels in.The longer it drags on, the more clubs (like Souths) can enter the frame. I think we should have taken the deal, we are fairly well covered in the backs and could use Talau’s funds elsewhere.

De ja vu, just like last year with Mitchell… I really hate this crap, just let the guy sign already, I’m sure Melbourne will be able to unearth some new talented outside back, otherwise just give them Mbye.

@Spud_Murphy said in JAC:

@cochise said in JAC:

Why can’t we have both?

From the reports (which may well be wrong) Melbourne want a replacement and Talau is the player they’ve asked for. We’ve said no so they’re digging their heels in.The longer it drags on, the more clubs (like Souths) can enter the frame. I think we should have taken the deal, we are fairly well covered in the backs and could use Talau’s funds elsewhere.

De ja vu, just like last year with Mitchell… I really hate this crap, just let the guy sign already, I’m sure Melbourne will be able to unearth some new talented outside back, otherwise just give them Mbye.

Giving Mbye leaves a large hole in our roster.

@cochise said in JAC:

Why can’t we have both?

If the shoe was on the other foot, and Noffa was trying to get out of the last year of his contract, we’d want compensation too…

@cochise said in JAC:

@cochise said in JAC:

Why can’t we have both?

Kent brought up that Addo Carr wanted out of Melbourne on compassionate grounds to be with his family but now wants fullback coin .
Not much compassion imo
JAC …yeah he’s an awesome player but he’s a deadset flog !

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

@cochise said in JAC:

@cochise said in JAC:

Why can’t we have both?

Kent brought up that Addo Carr wanted out of Melbourne on compassionate grounds to be with his family but now wants fullback coin .
Not much compassion imo

Something about his laugh irritates me, but I don’t have to spend time with him so I hope we sign him.

@GNR4LIFE said in JAC:

@cochise said in JAC:

Why can’t we have both?

If the shoe was on the other foot, and Noffa was trying to get out of the last year of his contract, we’d want compensation too…

No way … we’d just roll over like a dog

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

You can’t just taser him and throw him in the back of a van and drive him to Melbourne

No harm in trying.

@Furious1 said in JAC:

How do you know Talau wants to go? You can’t make somebody go anywhere when they have a contract. We of all people know this.

He still lives at home with da family… Would have to rent or purchase property if he moved from Sydney.

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

Well Sunshine Coast at the moment.

@mike said in JAC:

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

Just gotta make it to the border and then empty the chaff bag

@happy_tiger said in JAC:

@mike said in JAC:

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

Just gotta make it to the border and then empty the chaff bag

Do you still work at the fruit check point hut on the border ?

@hsvjones said in JAC:

With Suali looking like not going to Souths now I really don’t feel comfortable… I think his management need an upper cut as what he is asking for is a joke and for someone that has not even played against men its even more of a concern… How is the rest of the playing group going to react to this up himself kid…

My concern is South all of a sudden have some funds available and Dane G has 1 year left on contract so they will encourage him to look elsewhere for a long term deal and they will contribute some of the first year… That makes a wingers spot available 🤦‍♂️ This has Souths written all over it and tigers copping the hard end of the stick.

Hope I am wrong as JAC would be massive for us and our brand…

I think you may be right
this Suali kid and whoever is advising him seem to be a nice piece of work with the demands they are making 5 year contract with a get out clause each year NO THANKS they’ve made the kid look like a primadonna and he hasn’t played FG yet

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

Why that’s how Mrs happy became Mrs happy…

@cochise said in JAC:

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

@cochise said in JAC:

@cochise said in JAC:

Why can’t we have both?

Not much compassion imo

Something about his laugh irritates me, but I don’t have to spend time with him so I hope we sign him.

Weird comment lol.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme