JAC

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

@happy_tiger said in JAC:

@mike said in JAC:

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

@avocadoontoast said in JAC:

If we bottle this now by refusing to give them Talau we don’t deserve to be successful. The guy is a SOO and test player.

Talau has to want to go …
You can’t just taser him and throw him in the back of a van and drive him to Melbourne

Well Sunshine Coast at the moment.

Just gotta make it to the border and then empty the chaff bag

Do you still work at the fruit check point hut on the border ?

It a machine gun tower now …come and meet my little friend

@Geo said in JAC:

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

If we bottle this now by refusing to give them Talau we don’t deserve to be successful. The guy is a SOO and test player.

You can’t just taser him and throw him in the back of a van and drive him to Melbourne

Why that’s how Mrs happy became Mrs happy…

Happy ever after
Text her … tell her the stash is in the golf bag 😆

@happy_tiger said in JAC:

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

What if we just asked him really nicely.

Stuff it lol
Taser him !

Who …Brooks …

Brooks is our only hard hitter

@mike said in JAC:

Suaalii not going to Souths frees up $600k for JAC. The longer this goes on the less likely JAC will be at Wests Tigers.

This was the implication on big sports brekky…

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

Stuff it lol
Taser him !

The Taser doesn’t work that way Hobbo, trust me, I know.

@willow said in JAC:

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

Stuff it lol
Taser him !

The Taser doesn’t work that way Hobbo, trust me, I know.

Yeah mate I know … just having a laugh

@Jay said in JAC:

@cochise said in JAC:

@hobbo1 said in JAC:

@cochise said in JAC:

@Spud_Murphy said in JAC:

@cochise said in JAC:

Why can’t we have both?

From the reports (which may well be wrong) Melbourne want a replacement and Talau is the player they’ve asked for. We’ve said no so they’re digging their heels in.The longer it drags on, the more clubs (like Souths) can enter the frame. I think we should have taken the deal, we are fairly well covered in the backs and could use Talau’s funds elsewhere.

De ja vu, just like last year with Mitchell… I really hate this crap, just let the guy sign already, I’m sure Melbourne will be able to unearth some new talented outside back, otherwise just give them Mbye.

Giving Mbye leaves a large hole in our roster.

Kent brought up that Addo Carr wanted out of Melbourne on compassionate grounds to be with his family but now wants fullback coin .
Not much compassion imo
JAC …yeah he’s an awesome player but he’s a deadset flog !

Something about his laugh irritates me, but I don’t have to spend time with him so I hope we sign him.

Weird comment lol.

It was in reply to him being a flog, his goofy laugh annoys me massively, but I’ll forgive thatso we can have his speed.

@cochise said in JAC:

@cochise said in JAC:

Why can’t we have both?

From the reports (which may well be wrong) Melbourne want a replacement and Talau is the player they’ve asked for. We’ve said no so they’re digging their heels in.The longer it drags on, the more clubs (like Souths) can enter the frame. I think we should have taken the deal, we are fairly well covered in the backs and could use Talau’s funds elsewhere.

De ja vu, just like last year with Mitchell… I really hate this crap, just let the guy sign already, I’m sure Melbourne will be able to unearth some new talented outside back, otherwise just give them Mbye.

Not really

@cochise said in JAC:

@cochise said in JAC:

Why can’t we have both?

Not really

Depends on where the club intends playing people, he is our best fullback and we don’t have a replacement coming.

oh well if we had given melbourne talau earlier we may have had JAC oh well
lets go for Staines i guess

@Lauren said in JAC:

@Fade-To-Black said in JAC:

@Lauren said in JAC:

@rex2ce said in JAC:

@bptiger said in JAC:

I mentioned this earlier, word in the aboriginal circles, is Souths looking to free up funds , then it would be a done deal .

Remember JAC shat on us when he left, we are a fall back option if the bunnies can’t clear enough cap, I believe he wants to be a bunny, if in Madge and Hartigans shoes, I’d give him a deadline to sign the proposed contract or get on his bike, by himself he ain’t going to change our fortunes.

I’ve seen this brought up a lot, but how exactly did he do it? I always thought it was because of Pascoe’s going on holiday or something - before securing his signature.

He was on Foxsports a while back laughing about how he had signed with the Storm before he had even made his debut for WT. Not sure what to make of that…wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of that simpleton’s mouth.

Ohk wasn’t aware of that but don’t really think it constitutes as crapping on us. Thought he still provided 💯 effort (for the team) despite being constantly unwanted in the team - by JT.

I consider Mitch Moses tanking, Matterson’s leaving mid contract and Woodsie’s conduct as a captain the poorest displays or examples ever. But that’s just my opinion obviously.

I think your opinion is pretty spot on.

@Jedi_Tiger said in JAC:

Relax, we’re well in the hunt for JAC. I have to laugh at the conclusions some people draw on here.

@Jedi_Tiger said in JAC:

If it’s Talau they want, given he’s willing to go to Melbourne, couldn’t we loan them to him for the
remaining year that JAC has signed with the Storm? After all JAC is out of there the following year regardless if they play hard ball with his contract.

Talau goes down for a year, learns plenty of Bellamy and returns to us the following year. JAC signs a long term contract with us?

This is going to go one for at least another month. God give me strength to put up with the “woah is us” garbage of how we’re getting shafted again.

@willow said in JAC:

@Jedi_Tiger said in JAC:

Relax, we’re well in the hunt for JAC. I have to laugh at the conclusions some people draw on here.

Very much in the running

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme