Another failed year

What do we do next? Build on this year or go for another cleanout?

I sometimes feel sorry for the staff and players, how could they have any pride for the jersey with a history like ours?

It’s something ingrained in the club. We needs a huge change in direction in every aspect.

@tig_prmz said in Another failed year:

What do we do next? Build on this year or go for another cleanout?

I sometimes feel sorry for the staff and players, how could they have any pride for the jersey with a history like ours?

They could start by having some pride in themselves instead of their bank accounts

I would love to see some pace being bought into this squad. We are desperately slow.

We didn’t fail, we did everthing the club has asked of us. The players failed us

Players AND coach need to be held accountable NOW.

Atleast we aren’t going to finish 9th.

This year is a failure on so many levels…by trotting out the same halves and same plodders, we have not even had a chance to experiment and get some combos working for 2021.

51 years of mostly rubbish. I’m done.

We need to get winners in and around the club. Change the media perception of us as well.
We have strong sponsors behind us, time to use them

I think fans just need to adjust their expectations, as we’re still suffering from an accumulation of effects - from poor governance of the past- in which the recovery process will take some time.
We have a unique and very complex set of challenges with its own limitations, and there are few options and solutions available to us right at this minute.

We’re going in the right direction but it requires a little patience, as otherwise you’ll be feeling a bit let down each and every time any structural issues in our foundations(club and team level) are revealed.
There’s no magic wand just progressive actions to help overturn or correct/alleviate these problem areas.

We’ve brought Madge, Hartigan and Gray into our systems which is indicative of positive leadership changes from our administration. Now we wait out to see how this seeps down at team level, and despite the failure of consistently achieving better results or performances, we do know Madge has personally promoted standards to the group…this is where it begins.

Please do not take this the wrong way but fans just need to get real. We’re never gonna be at elite level with our current playing group and we need show some patience.

last edited by Lauren

I would not play anyone who is not in our plans for next year
The last game of the year Lawrence and Marshall can play for the service they have given our club as a sign of respect
The rest can get stuffed
No more Nuffies
Major changes required

@Lauren said in Another failed year:

I think fans just need to adjust their expectations, as we’re still suffering from an accumulation of effects - from poor governance of the past- in which the recovery process will take some time.
We have a unique and very complex set of challenges with its own limitations, and there are few options and solutions available to us right at this minute.

We’re going in the right direction but it requires a little patience, as otherwise you’ll be feeling a bit let down each and every time any structural issues in our foundations(club and team level) are revealed.
There’s no magic wand just progressive actions to help overturn or correct/alleviate these problem areas.

We’ve brought Madge, Hartigan and Gray into our systems which is indicative of positive leadership changes from our administration. Now we wait out to see how this seeps down at team level, and despite the failure of consistently achieving better results or performances, we do know Madge has personally promoted standards to the group…this is where it begins.

Please do not take this the wrong way but fans just need to get real. We’re never gonna be at elite level with our current playing group and we need show some patience.

I’ve got pretty low expectations but I do expect us to play for pride and be in the game. Even though I didn’t expect a win, it still hurts to see an inept performance.

Move to Perth
Start fresh

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme