Douehi

Anyone who thinks he’s a fullback has rocks in their head.

Centre at best.

Not a centre, can’t catch and pass. If he can’t make it as a 5/8 we are in trouble

He looked good at Souths but that is in a footy team , we are probs at best a top 8 reggies side

Safe but offers nothing else

Do not rate… Would like to be proven wrong but don’t see it happening

Bloody he’ll he had a shocker tonight but he has been 1 of our most consistent and passionate players all year every 1 has a shocker every now and again

Love these threads, very well thought out and not at all spur of the moment. Keep it up 👍🏼

Had a shocker but looked way worse at centre, tried too hard today. Not sure where his position is getting a bad feeling he could be mbye 2.0

The only hope I had for him was centre, that took a massive hit tonight.

I don’t think he had a shocker at all. He had some bad moments but he also made some awesome catches, made a terrific try saving tackle at fullback and then saved a try the very next tackle and had some decent carries. He wasn’t amazing but a shocker is a harsh call.

Poor bugger seems like he cops a knock every game.

I think he’s pretty good at being slow and average… Fits in well in that regard
Really been a big disappointment but like most players that come here for some reason they lower to our level

I think he’s pretty good at being slow and average… Fits in well in that regard
Really been a big disappointment but like most players that come here for some reason they lower to our level

I thought he did well …
He didn’t cry tonight !

He’s big, makes good contact and post contact metres and has good skills. Perfect backrower prospect. Bulk him up and he will be incredible there.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme