Leadership Future

I think the biggest problem in the coming years will be forming a leadership group from the existing players. Mbye shows little, Benji will be gone,Brooks does not have it. So maybe the future leadership is based on Aloiai, Doueihi and Liddle! What do you think ?

Probably. Throw in Twal too.

I get the feeling Madge want to sign leadership to lead the team

Maybe a start would be removing the Captaincy from Mbye…

I think we will need to buy it in but out of the current crop, I’d look at Doueihi and Liddle.

@Geo said in Leadership Future:

Maybe a start would be removing the Captaincy from Mbye…

Did you see last night , he was chirping in the refs ear , and got told “I’m not going to talk to you anymore , don’t come near me “ or something like that .
If I was Moses I would have been pissed off about , how we never seem to get a set restart , even when the play the ball is slow , and our player has found his front . We only get the absolutely indisputable ones .
Last night Blore got pinged when the game was 18-6 , and we were starting to assert ourselves defensively for not being square . The god damn player playing the ball moved to the left and Blore held position . So the dummy half stepped back into him. It was such a bad call .

The refs were pretty terrible. Mbye was pretty good.

@Tigrrs said in Leadership Future:

I think the biggest problem in the coming years will be forming a leadership group from the existing players. Mbye shows little, Benji will be gone,Brooks does not have it. So maybe the future leadership is based on Aloiai, Doueihi and Liddle! What do you think ?

If our leadership is based on those 3 players we’ll get the spoon, that’s what I think.
Garlic Mayo is a bench player at best he’s not a leader in any sense of the word.
Liddle is a speed bump and Doo ee seems meek

last edited by Hangonaminute

I don’t think our next captain is currently on the roster.

Enjoyed Mbye would love to see him in the halves with talau in the centres and the fox on the wing

@BalmainJnr said in Leadership Future:

I don’t think our next captain is currently on the roster.

Me either.

We do need an old hardhead, but I think that Aloiai has the makings of a forward leader.

If he can get a full year under his belt Liddle is a future captain.

Our next long term leader is not with the club right now.
Who??? Don’t ask me.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme