Puzzled

For the life of me, I don’t get - and never will. our kicking game. Honestly, we just don’t know when to kick for position, when to kick to get a repeat set, when to test a rookie under the high ball…
Yesterday, in that second half, the kicks that were put up in the air, with no real chasers, were totally pointless - even allowing for Doueihi off the field. You’d have thought kicking for the sideline would have chewed up more time, but no, we were happy to give the ball back to them. Honestly, if there was a thinking player on the market, ad I don’t care if 1, 3, 7, or 9, throw a bucket of money at them because this team, combined, doesn’t add up to 1 football brain.

@Tiger_heart said in Puzzled:

For the life of me, I don’t get - and never will. our kicking game. Honestly, we just don’t know when to kick for position, when to kick to get a repeat set, when to test a rookie under the high ball…
Yesterday, in that second half, the kicks that were put up in the air, with no real chasers, were totally pointless - even allowing for Doueihi off the field. You’d have thought kicking for the sideline would have chewed up more time, but no, we were happy to give the ball back to them. Honestly, if there was a thinking player on the market, ad I don’t care if 1, 3, 7, or 9, throw a bucket of money at them because this team, combined, doesn’t add up to 1 football brain.

C’mon mate, our young halves are still learning the trade and need more time. Please, our halves are just crap and I often wonder what goes through Brooks head, not much id assume.

last edited by Tcat

Surely this cannot be the game plan.
Deadset brain dead.

Brooks needs to find a new occupation, he’s lost as a footballer, stale, out of ideas, flat, no will, whatever you want to call it he hasn’t got “IT” not sure if he ever had it either

Anyone that still believes Brooks is worth persisting with astounds me.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme