Winger = Brooks

The more I see of Brooks the more I think he is a winger at NRL level rather than a halfback. He is lightning quick as he was a former sprinter. He appears to get lost in the middle of the field. He has shown in the past he can cause more damage with his speed out wide then in the middle of the park. I think this would be a better idea then offloading him to another club and still paying most of his salary. Afterall he is a local junior. Probably worth the experiment since the season is basically done.

Are we that desperate? Gosh.

One of the most ridiculous things I’ve read.

@frostage said in Winger = Brooks:

The more I see of Brooks the more I think he is a winger at NRL level rather than a halfback. He is lightning quick as he was a former sprinter. He appears to get lost in the middle of the field. He has shown in the past he can cause more damage with his speed out wide then in the middle of the park. I think this would be a better idea then offloading him to another club and still paying most of his salary. Afterall he is a local junior. Probably worth the experiment since the season is basically done.

No

Frostage = 1 post go fishing elsewhere.

@frostage said in Winger = Brooks:

Sorry he’s four foot tall and on 5 times winger $ 🙅🏼♂

Waiting for someone to suggest he move into the back row.

@avocadoontoast said in Winger = Brooks:

As a lock only, I don’t think he is a 2nd rower.

@Harvey said in Winger = Brooks:

And we’ve already got Talau and Joey Leilua in the 2nd row anyway.

Definitely a 2nd rower… 😂😂😂😂

full back. douie the slowie is killing us

He’d make a good water boy

@Harvey said in Winger = Brooks:

He is half the size of Cam Murray so i suppose we could only expect him to be half as good.

He’d be out jumped on every bomb on the goal line.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme