Lara Pitt

NRL360 - Lara is spruiking that she has the inside word on player dissent over Madges’s communication style. Thinks he isn’t giving players respect or a reason when they’re dropped. Even dug up his Souths dramas as evidence he rubs players the wrong way. Any ideas who she’s matesy with? She really seems to have it in for him. 🤔

Useless. Fox sports just filling their female quota.

@BAGNF05 said in Lara Pitt:

NRL360 - Lara is spruiking that she has the inside word on player dissent over Madges’s communication style. Thinks he isn’t giving players respect or a reason when they’re dropped. Even dug up his Souths dramas as evidence he rubs players the wrong way. Any ideas who she’s matesy with? She really seems to have it in for him. 🤔

Who cares, has anyone ever taken any notice of what Pitt says.

She annoyed me.

Who’s the rat in playing group.

@mike said in Lara Pitt:

Don’t care for that opinion but I hate how leaky WT is, not happy, straight to the journos!

She’s probaby right. But who cares if he’s lost them? 2/3rds are rubbish players.

@mike said in Lara Pitt:

Don’t care for that opinion but I hate how leaky WT is, not happy, straight to the journos!

How do you know Pitt isn’t just making it up.

@mike said in Lara Pitt:

@mike said in Lara Pitt:

How do you know Pitt isn’t just making it up.

Years of smoke turning to fire has me a bit on edge

@tony-soprano said in Lara Pitt:

She annoyed me.

Who’s the rat in playing group.

Time for a poll 😂

@gallagher said in Lara Pitt:

She’s probaby right. But who cares if he’s lost them? 2/3rds are rubbish players.

💯 wish they’d poq

To some extent where there is smoke there is fire. If there is no truth or it is being overblown, it is a result of someone with an agenda.

not trying to toot my own horn but i mentioned this was coming. I had it mentioned that there are some disgruntled dudes at the top. Its created a division in the squad with alot of the younger players silently backing madge. Its our higher profile dudes that are causing the issues.

@gallagher said in Lara Pitt:

If he’s lost that many he’s a goner, they’re all under contract

@Harvey said in Lara Pitt:

To some extent where there is smoke there is fire. If there is no truth or it is being overblown, it is a result of someone with an agenda.

Its only a problem if the board get the wobblies with media attention.

Don’t care.
Player power has given us 10 years of mediocrity- the sooner the club reinforces its commitment to Maguire and let’s any of the whiny backstabbing powder puffs, who I am starting to feel embarrassed about supporting, leave the club the better it will be for all concerned

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme