Result - Wests tigers v Manly

Hi everyone, I’m going to have a guess at what the the result of wests tigers v manly will be👊 ???
I’ve decided on : 😳 😁

wests tigers 25
manly 18

I know that I’ve been suggesting this result for wests tigers for around 12 years, all in a bit of fun.

Don’t care who wins but hope to see some encouraging signs.

@westTAHger said in Result - Wests tigers v Manly:

Hi everyone, I’m going to have a guess at what the the result of wests tigers v manly will be👊 ???

wests tigers 25
manly 18

I know that I’ve been suggesting this result for wests tigers for around 12 years, all in a bit of fun.

luv the consistency

Wests 61
Manly 60
Brookes does it again

@westTAHger said in Result - Wests tigers v Manly:

wests tigers 25
manly 18

Is 2016 the only time it’s happened?

Tigers 24 manly 6
But as Jay said,I want to see some things to look forward to for next season

Gee it’s getting hard to stay upbeat.
I’ll say Tigers 32 def Man 18
(more likely Tigers 2 Manly 0 - in a notveryexciting game)

You’d hope the club and Madge has well and truly done a Manly and have adopted that siege mentality with us getting plundered from pillar to post in the media

But this is the WT’s And it isn’t Sparta

Either way I’d be taking the 19 + I think we will hammer them or they will hammer us

last edited by happy_tiger

Wests Tigers 29 Manly 28 with Benji kicking the winning field goal from half way.

last edited by mike

I really believe there therei s a problem with the players and Madge. Manly 38 tigers 112

@gallagher said in Result - Wests tigers v Manly:

I really believe there therei s a problem with the players and Madge. Manly 38 tigers 112

I’d be surprised if we scored 112 points. Can’t see Mbye making that many conversions.

@avocadoontoast said in Result - Wests tigers v Manly:

I’d be surprised if we scored 112 points. Can’t see Mbye making that many conversions.

28 tries?

@Tiger_Steve said in Result - Wests tigers v Manly:

@avocadoontoast said in Result - Wests tigers v Manly:

28 tries?

Possible but realistically I can’t see us scoring more than 24 tries

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme