Can’t beat winning

How good is it waking up the day after a win…

And, it was Manly that led and led and led and got rolled. Makes it even better!!!

Why aren’t Hasler’s credentials being questioned like Maguire’s have been this week? Manly have capitulated since Tom T and a few injuries have struck. I wish I’d seen that smug DCE face at the end of the game. What a myth he is. A million dollar player he is NOT.

last edited by Tiger Tragic

Waking up to both an unbelievable win plus Father’s Day. Doesn’t get much better.
Happy Father’s Day to all of the dads out there

@Tiger-Tragic said in Can’t beat winning:

And, it was Manly that led and led and led and got rolled. Makes it even better!!!

Why aren’t Hasler’s credentials being questioned like Maguire’s have been this week? Manly have capitulated since Tom T and a few injuries have struck. I wish I’d seen that smug DCE face at the end of the game. What a myth he is. A million dollar player he is NOT.

According to some people DCE is the best game manager going around.

It makes the weekend so much more enjoyable

It was great when I was unloading a truck of furniture and the score was 32-18 and I’m thinking yeah they are dead in the water only to find out later they snuck home. Put me in an infinitely better mood.

Manly did a Wests Tigers on the Wests Tigers

It really is an impressive win when you consider 32% possession and 8-1 penalty count against us. Those kind of stats normally indicate a 40 point drubbing

last edited by Speed2burn

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme