Doueihi

Anyone notice how’s gone to another level the last few weeks?

Seems to be on the improve. Prefer him at centre in the time he’s been there but needs to work on D more.

Agree. He looked a lot more dangerous in the centre’s and with still a lot more growing to do I can see him really locking down that left centre if we find a genuine 1. And the goal kicking!

Goal kicking was splendid & no more tears .

And ‘EXPERT’ Ennis said we have no class players??😊

@hobbo1 said in Doueihi:

Goal kicking was splendid & no more tears .

I get you don’t rate him, which is your prerogative, but it’s classless and petty that you have to constantly have digs at him for being emotional that night.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@GNR4LIFE said in Doueihi:

Anyone notice how’s gone to another level the last few weeks?

Still think his ankle is holding him back somewhat. Effort is there though. One on one D is solid enough although had a couple of misses last night.

I thought he was absolutely terrific last night. If he is a bona fide goal kicker then he keeps his place no matter what.

@TigerTownSFS said in Doueihi:

Agree. He looked a lot more dangerous in the centre’s and with still a lot more growing to do I can see him really locking down that left centre if we find a genuine 1. And the goal kicking!

He looks comfortable in the centres but we can’t have fumble fingers Mbye at fullback . Mbye is not safe under the high ball and unreliable in the last line of defence - Doueihi is as safe as a Bank under the high ball … hopefully we can offload Captain Mute during the off-season then we have so many options for Doueihi as a class utility.

Not quite the last few weeks, but definitely seemed to improve greatly last night at centre. Must have been practicing his goal kicking too, had some nice fades guiding them in from the sideline.

if we cant offload Mmbye then he makes the perfect 14 for us and Douhie stays in centres.
Hoping we get JAC to take 1 or wing

If we can somehow pick up JAC and Staines then that seems like the back 5 is settled for a long time. We then just need to work on the halves and impact forwards into 2022.

All class, will only get better. Future captain, imo.

@tony-soprano said in Doueihi:

Centre or 6

I’d like to see how a Brooks 7, Doueihi 6 combination goes.

last edited by mike

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme