Warriors Post Match Presser

Todd Paytens willingness to make his thoughts known in an after match summary was outstanding. If only our coach(es) would deal with them in a similar fashion.

@rustycage said in Warriors Post Match Presser:

Todd Paytens willingness to make his thoughts known in an after match summary was outstanding. If only our coach(es) would deal with them in a similar fashion.

I didn’t see it, but let’s judge Todd when he’s the full-time and fully-responsible coach of the Cowboys. A bit easier to speak your mind when you are only the interim coach.

@jirskyr said in Warriors Post Match Presser:

I didn’t see it, but let’s judge Todd when he’s the full-time and fully-responsible coach of the Cowboys. A bit easier to speak your mind when you are only the interim coach.

I’m not really a fan after the supposed goings on with him in the back ground at our club a few years back. I guess I was pointing out that he addressed moments of the game without actually putting the boots in to the referees, but made his point very clear. All we ever seem to get is wimpy acceptance letter of flat out wrong decisions. He stuck up for his boys.

last edited by rustycage

I’m not really a fan after the supposed goings on with him in the back ground at our club a few years back. I guess I was pointing out that he addressed moments of the game without actually putting the boots in to the referees, but made his point very clear. All we ever seem to get is wimpy acceptance letter of flat out wrong decisions. He stuck up for his boys.

I’ve always felt he was a pretty collected and thoughtful speaker.

I’ve always felt he was a pretty collected and thoughtful speaker.

Very much so

Todd lost me forever for peeing on the Anzac memorial …he’ll never get my respect back

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme