NRL journo‘s so out of control

Journos who failed to stop Anthony Griffin getting Dragons job lose minds over ‘bulls***’ claims

Two rugby league journalists who failed to stop Anthony Griffin being appointed the new Dragons coach have been met with a backlash over claims they tried to sabotage the appointment.

September 8, 2020 12:08pmby Staff writersSource: FOX SPORTS
Andrew Webster on Channel 9

The Sydney Morning Herald’s Andrew Webster and Nine’s Danny Weidler both penned scathing columns about Griffin last week in which they called into question both his coaching ability and his character.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/dragons/nrl-2020-st-george-illawarra-dragons-phil-gould-danny-weidler-andrew-webster-attacks-newscorp/news-story/3bd017bb22ce97e7d0e36651c8f1be84

They would be best positioned to comment on someones poor character. Takes one to know one as they say.

Once upon a time… reporters reported.
But in these days of social media frenzy, agendas and click-bait are the story. End of.

More people are interested in the off stuff than the on field stuff - we are all part of the problem.

So the Weasel Brothers don’t like Hook! He’s just gone up several notches in my estimation!

Not sure why Hook is so unpopular. For a bloke that apparently can’t coach, he’s made the finals six out of seven years.

Pity they haven’t been sued for the garbage they write.

It looks like a Fox v Channel 9 nit picking session. Weidler and Webster have supported Gus clearly.
Gus to say he has been targeted for 30 years is laughable as he has white anted anyone who showed they could coach the team or club he was involved in. Cleary and Griffen at Penrith and to say he does not want to debate Griffen shows he has no substance.
I watched 100% footy once to realise it is garbage and Gallen claiming to be an expert when he is nothing but a drug cheat who played for a club that cheated the salary cap the year they won their only premiership ( NRL said either side only Thanks Todd )

I hope Griffen goes well and proves the supposed Journos wrong as Webster , Weidler and Rothfield should have their NRL accreditation de-registered as they constantly bring the game into disrepute.

@Cultured_Bogan said in NRL journo‘s so out of control:

Not sure why Hook is so unpopular. For a bloke that apparently can’t coach, he’s made the finals six out of seven years.

Apparently Hook is a very good development coach, he was in charge of the Broncos Junior academy before he took over the NRL side.

Just saw one of those panel discussions where Webster was whining that News Ltd (Frothfield and his fellow Telegraph deadheads) were doing an unfair hatchet job on him and Weidler who only wrote one opinion piece each about Hook! Gould chipped in that News had been rubbishing him for 25 years! Good to see these media grubs attacking each other for a change.

Focus will change in a minute - waiting for Crawley to launch into Tigers. Guarantee he will unload before the end of his segment

And as I type - here he goes the grub

He is defending packer and Reynolds saying it’s a player welfare issue and the tigers are in the wrong . I want to smash this blokes head into a concrete pillar

How can I contact Paul Crawley. Anyone know an email?

@Tiger_Steve said in NRL journo‘s so out of control:

How can I contact Paul Crawley. Anyone know an email?

Beatenhead@gossip.com

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme