14 Mark Nicholls
15. Jed Cartwright
16. Patrick Mago
17. Keaon Koloamatangi

18 Jaxson Paulo
19. Ky Rodwell
20. Troy Dargan
21. Cory Denniss

Hmm, if we can aim up in the middle for a change we can trouble them IMO. They ground us into submission earlier in the season through a pin point kicking game and superior field position. If we can alter that scenario, they’re beatable.

They are beatable for sure. Speedy backs will be the issue, I actually think we can aim up in the forwards.

Gagai usually has about 4-5 good games a year. Origin and the 1-2 games he plays against us

Tatola is a huge loss. My mates a bunnies fan and reckons he’s been their best forward this year

last edited by Speed2burn

pretty weak bench, definitely not the pack they have had in recent past. unfortunately for us Reynolds and Walker are probably the form halves pairing in the comp at the moment and they’ll let us know all about it.

We had no luck early on against them and were penalised out of the game against Manly. If we can get a call or two and keep it close with their starting forwards we’re half a chance.

Looking forward to seeing Allen at full back. Their halvres and Murray in form

Twal and Mikaele need big games, given starting roles, at some stage our forwards need to dominate a good pack and lay a platform for our backs, who can score points.

Remember we had debutant Hoffman play his first game and they targeted him and he was let down by Mybe that evening yet we only just lost. I will be there to cheer the team on and without Latrell we need to shut down their halves and I think Harry and Jacob can get their big pack on the back foot.

More importantly who is the match official?

@haberfield_tiger said in Souths Team:

Referees: Ben Cummins;Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Chris Sutton;Video Referees: Henry Perenara, Bryan Norrie;

Cummins

@Geo said in Souths Team:

Referees: Ben Cummins;Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Chris Sutton;Video Referees: Henry Perenara, Bryan Norrie;

We’re screwed

Well it’s a winnable match … but question is … will the players respond with fire in their bellies.
On past form guide it’s a NO. But you never know.

I thought that Steven Marsters looked pretty average in the Storm game, maybe Doueihi might cause him a few problems this week.

it’s winnable if our forwards aim up. it’s that simple…win the ruck win the game

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme