Weekly Bash Thread

Keep it in here

brooks vs gallen comming soon

Played their guts out but that 2nd tackle kick sums up benjis career imo

Benji is an absolute disgrace. His ego is out of control. Hope he never plays the game again. What a dribbling idiot.

Aaaaarrrrggghhhh!..
Just, AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Jesse Christ without benji on the field there is no way we are even in a position to win that game his attack tonight was on point it was 1 he’ll of shocking kick but

@avocadoontoast said in Weekly Bash Thread:

Benji is an absolute disgrace. His ego is out of control. Hope he never plays the game again. What a dribbling idiot.

I don’t want to accuse a club legend of sabotaging a game, but I’m tempted to.

The slow start killed us. We just come out of the blocks like we have been loaded with ketamine. There was a lot of fight in the side though tonight, Brooks was as fired up as you will ever see. He had some poor kicks but he was out there trying to win the moments. McIntyre should be called into the CEOs office on Monday and locked in there until he has signed a new deal. Benji just learnt why the club couldn’t give him another season.

@GNR4LIFE said in Weekly Bash Thread:

Looked shonky

I don’t think so. Just his usual kick early and hope strategy.

Anything else? LOL

Looked shonky

Can’t have that what we saw tonight was what Benji’s done throughout his career one player who disappointed tonight was GARNER missed tackle led to a try clogg the backline when the ball had to move

@Aesopian said in Weekly Bash Thread:

Anything else? LOL

No I think that sums it up.

As much good as Benji did, he undid it with one play unfortunately.

@willow said in Weekly Bash Thread:

As much good as Benji did, he undid it with one play unfortunately.

Benji is going to Benji… we love him because he has no football IQ. You likely wouldnt have his highlight reel if he knew how low the odds were each time.

Over his career, he would have cost us more games than he won for us 3:1 ish, fun to watch when it all sticks though.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme