If you're going out...

you might as well go out swinging! Huge effort by the team, proud of the boys, and I don’t care if we come 9th 10th or 11th…BLACK AND GOLD WILL NEVER FOLD…Benji - hats off - a GIGANTIC performance tonight. Good signs ahead, stick with the boys, the worst appears to be over!!

there’s always next year…

get behind by 20-0 and give yourself no hope …

@happy_tiger said in If you're going out...:

No hope?
We lost by 2 and finished strong… There was lots of hope… Nothing in it at the end

@izotope said in If you're going out...:

As the saying goes put a monkey in front of a keyboard he will eventually type a word

@Tiger_heart said in If you're going out...:

you might as well go out swinging! Huge effort by the team, proud of the boys, and I don’t care if we come 9th 10th or 11th…BLACK AND GOLD WILL NEVER FOLD…Benji - hats off - a GIGANTIC performance tonight. Good signs ahead, stick with the boys, the worst appears to be over!!

I thought it was black, orange and white. I must have missed something in the melding of the two foundation clubs.

@mike said in If you're going out...:

I thought it was black, orange and white. I must have missed something in the melding of the two foundation clubs.

Correct, however it doesn’t rythme. Though I suppose you could try black, white & gold will never fold.

@Elderslie_Tiger said in If you're going out...:

@izotope said in If you're going out...:

As the saying goes put a monkey in front of a keyboard he will eventually type a word

I thought that was our mission statement 😂

@Spud_Murphy said in If you're going out...:

Correct, however it doesn’t rythme. Though I suppose you could try black, white & gold will never fold.

The offical colour, as far as I can find out via a quick google search, is orange not gold. So it won’t rhyme anyway.

The offical colour, as far as I can find out via a quick google search, is orange not gold. So it won’t rhyme anyway.

Good point, I think it used to be gold, but now it’s definitely orange.

I just found out also that I have no idea how to spell rhyme! 😂

We’ll have to come up with a good Wests Tigers slogan. Put your thinking hats on folks.

We’ll have to come up with a good Wests Tigers slogan. Put your thinking hats on folks.

West’s Tigers …
Not so bright …
Got no passion …
Got no fight …

@innsaneink said in If you're going out...:

@happy_tiger said in If you're going out...:

No hope?
We lost by 2 and finished strong… There was lots of hope… Nothing in it at the end

2 points… 20 points …200 points a lose is a lose Ink

Despite feeling a very familiar feeling (as every other year) I’m in pretty good spirits right now and hate to do this, but Wb The Pedestrians?
With the tiger stripes and Magpies colours doubling as a zebra crossing.

I could swear I kill one of my own brain cells with each word I type on this forum.

last edited by Lauren

Just a friendly reminder @Tiger-heart : Wests Tigers colours also contain white.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme