Elijah Taylor

Poor bloke looked very concussed. Thoughts are with him. Great fella.

Might be best for him to call it a career after tonight. He’s taken a lot of head knocks and has no 2021 contract. It would be the best for him and his family in my view if he considered ending it. If that’s it for him I wish him all the best.

Probably played his last game for us tonight, he looked in bad shape being assisted from the field.

Always puts in 100%. Shame, as you’d like a number of others out the door before him.

he was very good in the last few games, hopefully, he will recover quickly!

@willow said in Elijah Taylor:

Probably played his last game for us tonight, he looked in bad shape being assisted from the field.

Was it friendly fire or foul play from Souffs scum
Never got to see what happened

Has been a great servant for us the last 5 years. Deserves better than to go out like that.

Madge said he is fine in presser jist a issue with the chin

ET always gives tries hard when he’s on the field hope he is ok.

He’s cooked. Fulton retired after about 3 head clashes, ET seems to get one every 2nd game.

Poor bloke he’s given his all with us and with the other clubs he’s played at. One of those players your team needs.
Good career by ET

Always been a fan of ET and i feel has always wrongfully copped it on the forum.

But he is a tough bugger and i reckon we haven’t seen the end of him in 2020

@TheDaBoss said in Elijah Taylor:

Was pretty clear he was concussed. Could barely stand up the poor bugger

@TheDaBoss said in Elijah Taylor:

Kidding right? He needed three blokes to hold him up and he was taking a nap on one of their chests.

He always gives his best … but yes he should call it a day.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme