Harry Grant - The 9th Immortal

Harry Grant is a once in a generation player! His WILL TO WIN is absolutely phenomenal! I’ve never seen a player make a tackle in the middle, then run over to one edge to make a legs tackle after a linebreak, then run to the other edge right after to make a try saving cover tackle, then clean up a ball in the in goal running towards the middle after the kick! Our only player even near the ball! Absolutely freakish! The stamina, the fitness levels, the ability to inspire his troops with plays like that is what only the ELITE do!

His cutout passes from dummy half would hit a 10 cent piece everytime, his vision in attack, the offloads, the tackle breaks, the post contact metres in his running game from dummy half and as a lock forward even after the 75th min when he’s absolutey buggered are so INSPIRATIONAL! We are witnessing GREATNESS, a future captain, a born leader of men and a person who will do whatever it takes to inspire his teammates to victory! Make Grant stay and he will change this club forever!

“Inspirational player” is an understatement because I have run out of superlatives to describe this bloke 🔥🔥🤙🏽🐯

As good as he is now, he’ll go to another level when he’s back under Bellamy.

Amazing player. I agree with everything you said, except for that we should try to make him stay. We can’t make him stay. He will go back. Melbourne will demand he does. They see what you see too.

@GNR4LIFE said in Harry Grant - The 9th Immortal:

As good as he is now, he’ll go to another level when he’s back under Bellamy.

He didn’t really sound too confident he’ll end up back at Melbourne tbh

Maybe just a bluff

Glad we are still playing him, especially with Liddle back. Need to treat this guy like gold.

Meanwhile, back in Melbourne he may only play 30 minutes off the bench provided Cammy retires. If he’s off contract after 2021 he will know what we can offer him, it’ll be like one of those relationships on those soap operas my mum loves to watch. Guy and girl together, then not, but next thing you know they just gravitate back. A bit of a “only miss the light when it’s burning low” kinda situation. Plus 2022 we hopefully got Fox he knows, maybe Billy W (pending re signing) And not to mention hopefully the core of lads he already knows + Madge.

See how Lids and Simp progress next year. If they perform then good. If not or if Simp needs a hand then sign Grant, give him big money contract with captaincy. He is a natural leader, and a competitor. My favourite player

King of Leichhardt!

Love everything about this kid.

who knows, one day he might come back. but for now he’s back to Melbourne. you’d think Smith is very long odds to play on next year unfortunately for us.

The best thing that will happen is when he does go back to Melb and plays very well,everybody can say he developed and became an NRL hooker and sensation while at the mighty Wests Tigers and under the coaching of Madge McGuire…

If we found a way to jag him you would instantly forget the last 9 years.

For whatever reason i am even more confident now then earlier in the season. He’s always first in with the boys after a try, busting his ass even though the season is dead.

Still probably a 5% chance but it would be our biggest signing ever.

i still think we are a good chance of keeping him

This guy plays like a real tiger at heart, just like Nof. Hard to imagine he is a loaned player especially his interaction with the lads. Such professionalism, skills and a real competitor. Wish we get him back after Cam Smith plays on (another wish)

@Jedi_Tiger said in Harry Grant - The 9th Immortal:

i still think we are a good chance of keeping him

Buckley’s

Yep we are about to lose our best player from the previous season again …

I want to know which WT’s supporter did something so horrid in their past life …the rest of us don’t deserve this

@happy_tiger said in Harry Grant - The 9th Immortal:

Yep we are about to lose our best player from the previous season again …

I want to know which WT’s supporter did something so horrid in their past life …the rest of us don’t deserve this

‘‘Twas Geo

When class is bestowed upon a player, you can only stand in awe and admire their skills. Hopefully we can retain him, but if not, it should certainly give some of our younger (and not so young) players something to aim at. It’s good that he played for us and showed "rugble league 🙂 what he is capable of.

last edited by Tiger_heart

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme