Luke Brooks: That Punch

What are everyone’s thoughts on Luke Brooks’ punch on Dane Gagai? I personally thought it was great. Gagai thought he could pick on the smallest guy on the field, and got served.

@Kazoo-Kid said in Luke Brooks: That Punch:

What are everyone’s thoughts on Luke Brooks’ punch on Dane Gagai? I personally thought it was great. Gagai thought he could pick on the smallest guy on the field, and got served.

Luke stood up for himself, which was good to see, but Gagai drilled him with a few uppercuts… hardly a serving.

Showed a lot about where his head is now.

Great to see

It was really really good

Best thing he’s done in 7 seasons

Gagai obviously learnt from Hodges in the school of grubs. Glad to see him get smacked around

Don’t normally condone punch-ons, but when it’s due, it’s due. Should have thrown two… One for each Qld head… Gags had it coming. Fancy that, being a smart-arse and thinking there’d be no repercussions… Hope Brooksy stands a bit taller from now on…

I have a vague memory of him being binned years ago for a professional foul. Got a standing ovation.

@gallagher said in Luke Brooks: That Punch:

It was really really good

Are you the mono-brow guy from the Wogboys ad?

Nice to see a bit of fire from Brooks, as silly as it was.

It’s was beautiful…
Good speed as well !

Jake da Muss would be proud

Well done Luke …you brought a tear to my eye !

last edited by hobbo1

On monday nights 360 agenda buzz will break the news that Brooks was actually trying to punch Benji and all the WTs boys ran in thinking that it was a fight between Nofo and Packer and they wanted to get in on the action

@JoshColeman99 said in Luke Brooks: That Punch:

Hah
Look what the cat dragged in 😂

showed he cares and that there’s plenty of fire in the belly, Madge just has to find a way to stoke it. he wanted that ball bad when he scored that try. wish Marshall and his enormous ego didn’t blow the game with that kick, would’ve been nice to see how Brooks handled a second consecutive clutch moment.

@hobbo1 said in Luke Brooks: That Punch:

@JoshColeman99 said in Luke Brooks: That Punch:

Hah
Look what the cat dragged in 😂

Out of the naughty corner! I won’t dare downvote a post again that’s for sure 😉

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme