Nofo and the south's fans

I got invited last night with a south’s fan mate to the game… Had to sit with their rabble… My God when things got tight these ferals really know how to use expletives… I’m pretty easy going but they were insane… Particularly towards nofo after we scored after his penalty for being hit high… He came back after the try they were giving him gobfuls of abuse but he took it in his stride, lapping it up smiling… winking at them and blowing em kisses which infuriated them even more… Hilarious… I was cheering him on… Higlite of the night for me. Along with seeing Brooks fire up a bit… Good on him… Great to see some attitude from the boys… If only we can do for 80

@innsaneink said in Nofo and the south's fans:

I got invited last night with a south’s fan mate to the game… Had to sit with their rabble… My God when things got tight these ferals really know how to use expletives… I’m pretty easy going but they were insane… Particularly towards nofo after we scored after his penalty for being hit high… He came back after the try they were giving him gobfuls of abuse but he took it in his stride, lapping it up smiling… winking at them and blowing em kisses which infuriated them even more… Hilarious… I was cheering him on… Higlite of the night for me. Along with seeing Brooks fire up a bit… Good on him… Great to see some attitude from the boys… If only we can do for 80

We’ll get there. I think it’s pretty obvious by now that the club is going to back the coach for a change. The players are going to buy into what Madge is asking of them or they will get moved on.

Hopefully those who don’t want in on it are moved on ASAP.

Gotta say Nofa loves milking a penalty 😂 he’s a showman that’s for sure

@Cultured_Bogan said in Nofo and the south's fans:

We’ll get there. I think it’s pretty obvious by now that the club is going to back the coach for a change. The players are going to buy into what Madge is asking of them or they will get moved on.

As long as we like the players who are buying in…

@JoshColeman99 said in Nofo and the south's fans:

Cause that’s the only way we get a penalty from these refs

@tigerap said in Nofo and the south's fans:

we gotta bleed

@Geo said in Nofo and the south's fans:

Personally I like the players who get the job done and win and failing that belt the opposition in the process of losing.

@Geo said in Nofo and the south's fans:

The players who are buying in will likely perform better, ergo, they will be better liked than those who aren’t and probably will not perform to expectation.

@tigerap said in Nofo and the south's fans:

True, you more or less do need to tell/show them that a penalty is deserving these days, so why not. He’s probably also had enough of seeing other teams do it against us.

Can be a pretty feral bunch those Bunny supporters.

Remember years ago similar happened at anz stadium

Benji got taken out late by a souffs player, stayed down and the abuse hurled from souffs fans @ Marshall, I had to check I wasn’t at silverwater correctional centre.

@__innsane__ink said in Nofo and the south's fans:

Pot calling the kettle black ?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme