12- LL Cool J
13- Twal
14- Huth
15- Blore
16- Liddle/Simpkin
17- Sam Mac
18- Packer
19- Reynolds

Anybody without an injury. It gives them a close up look of what a professional side looks like. It will be a weird feeling for Grant at games end knowing that he will be part of them shortly.

last edited by Magpie1969

Give Grant a rest so they don’t see first-hand how good he is.

Or instruct him to do a Michell Moses if he’s keen to stay.

Let’s roll out Madden then with no match fitness no combinations then has a shocker … most here can burn him at the stake as what’s happened to a few others rookies already this season … you all will get your chance to burn him at the stake next season have patience!

last edited by Snake

1 Mbye
2 Nofo
3 BJ
4 Talau
5 AJ
6 AD
7 Marshall
8 Aloiai
9 Grant
10 Twal
11 Luciano
12 Lawrence
13 McIntyre

14 Mikaele
15 Huth
16 Blore
17 Liddle

With Brooks suspended, I would like to see Madden get a run. Benji hogs the ball anyway, so all he’ll need to do is tell the forwards where to go and make his tackles.

Moses to 1, AD to 6, Talau into centres. I don’t want Benji in the team but you know he’ll be there

@avocadoontoast said in Your Team Vs Storm:

Moses to 1, AD to 6, Talau into centres. I don’t want Benji in the team but you know he’ll be there

Benji has been guaranteed to play unless injured, counting down only 2 more games to go for him and then we can move forward.

We always seem to have some last minute drop outs so unsure make up of side but would like too see Lawrence given another run this week and then final game next week.

@Snake said in Your Team Vs Storm:

Let’s roll out Madden then with no match fitness no combinations then has a shocker … most here can burn him at the stake as what’s happened to a few others rookies already this season … you all will get your chance to burn him at the stake next season have patience!

You forgot to add against one of the premiership favourites…

@avocadoontoast said in Your Team Vs Storm:

all i want is 2 vailiant and club proud performances to end of the year

preferabley by brooks punching both matterson and moses out of finals contention

Assuming Mbye and BJ are fit…

Mbye
Noffa
BJ
AD
AJ
Reynolds
Benji
Aloiai
Grant
Twal
Garner