Matty Johns Podcast

@the_third said in Matty Johns Podcast:

This show is far better than I thought it would be. Matty Johns talking about playmakers the other day was excellent

Matty Johns really opens up about himself on that podcast, I have learnt some interesting stuff about him this year on that show

@hobbo1 said in Matty Johns Podcast:

@Geo said in Matty Johns Podcast:

I enjoy watching it when I can remember when it’s on

That’s what the R and the green series link button on the IQ4 remote is for…

Thanks Albert 🙄

You’re welcome

My favourite show of the week

The Super League episode a couple of months back was really interesting. I was a teenager back then so didn’t quite have a grasp of it at the time.
It’s great having Kayo as you can throw a podcast on when you’ve got some downtime

I would have thought the incident in 2009 with the 19 year old girl would have been his lowest point

I know if it had of been me that would have been the lowest point of my career

Cone of Silence

Thanks Albert 🙄

I don’t know Hobbo …I reckon the last few weeks you have Geo covered in the dopey stakes …actually your a Weight For Age champion

Didn’t realize Kent broke the lay down Sally story …the rower who pulls up before the finish at the Olympics

@happy_tiger said in Matty Johns Podcast:

Thanks Albert 🙄

I don’t know Hobbo …I reckon the last few weeks you have Geo covered in the dopey stakes …actually your a Weight For Age champion

Didn’t realize Kent broke the lay down Sally story …the rower who pulls up before the finish at the Olympics

Geo hasn’t left the house in 5 months and has nothing else to do than watch tv …
He only opens the front door to let Brooks inside.

Blocker just shows he’s a good bloke . But struggles with the more nuanced expectations of a colour commentator. Andrew Johns types , as well as tony Romo overseas , has shown people really are interested in the intellectual side of the game . It’s the reason fatty sounds so outdated as well

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme