Broncos : Wooden Spoon

@tiger_one said in Broncos : Wooden Spoon:

Who’d have thought??

They haven’t got it yet. Not just yet!

@Russell said in Broncos : Wooden Spoon:

@tiger_one said in Broncos : Wooden Spoon:

Who’d have thought??

They haven’t got it yet. Not just yet!

I know Russ, but just the thought of it.
Don’t say you don’t like it?!

Love it.
Shame there’s not a few others tied for last as well

For the one and only time in my life i dont mind seeing parra filth win a game if it means donkeys get the spoon.Hopefully the parra slime dont win another game afiter tonight

Extra motivation for tonight. Parra have gone backwards so much it wouldn’t surprise me if they got rolled as well. Parra and Souths are by far the 2 most overrated teams in the comp.

Its funny
I gave a mate of mine who follows the Broncos a wooden spoon with Broncos name on it yesterday
Before the game
It was perfect timing
Let’s hope they stay there

Hope the Donkeys end up with it. I think Canterbury have been a much more competitive side throughout the year and do not deserve the spoon.

Broncos are really scraping the barrel. Tyson Gamble playing 5/8 tonight. So I might take back my prediction. They have a good shot against the Cows next week though.

Even though I extremely dislike Parra, I will be cheering them on tonight!

Parra getting done by a Donks team that couldn’t beat an egg would be a bigger lol…

Eels win 34-33
Sivo and brown on report for bad crusher tackle. Gutherson drops ball over the line aswell as 3 in general play.

@GNR4LIFE said in Broncos : Wooden Spoon:

Extra motivation for tonight. Parra have gone backwards so much it wouldn’t surprise me if they got rolled as well. Parra and Souths are by far the 2 most overrated teams in the comp.

Mate the sad thing is, I think we could beat half the top eight. This year the top four are streets ahead of the other four. But back to the post…love seeing the donks Stone motherless last

Probably won’t get it. Depends how they go against the Cows next week because i can’t see the Dogs beating the Panthers.

Broncos are a shadow of their former glory sides. Their lack of effort shown this year, they deserve the spoon. I can’t see even with a new coach how Broncos will improve much next year. Great send off for Boyd in his final year NOT.

last edited by Magpie1969

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme