Starters in 2020 Vs 2021

Which players just haven’t shown enough this year that they should be in the top 17 in 2021?

Mikaele: not sure if it is second year syndrome but I can’t remember any really impressive moments from Mikaele in 2020

Garner: can run a good line in attack but defence not good enough

BJ: carrying too much weight. He arrived quite late so maybe a full preseason will help but he is a liability in defence (poor mobility, poor reads).

as long as the bench is
14.Musgrove
15.Mikaele
16.Utoikamanu
17.Blore

i want impact with line breaking ability off the bench and i feel there the best 4 for that
Utoikamanu/Mikaele would depend though on form but i really want a bench like potter had with tapau/sue/ava and Gavet

1-7 would be the most intresting though

Musgrove looked good tonight. Will definitely take Mikaele’s place

Mikaele has never offered anything. Huge liability.

60% of this roster needs to be punted !

Mikaele is over rated just like Talau, they can both go as far as I am concerned.

I think Madge wants to offload quite a few but needs to play someone and that’s why they are playing.
Next week won’t get any better unfortunately as Ref’s will want to get Eels confidence up so will asist them as per normal procedure.

Well if Musgrove and Aloiai can keep offering impact it will make a big impact too our middles performance next year

1 Impact 1 workhorse on each rotation

last edited by izotope

@izotope said in Starters in 2020 Vs 2021:

Well if Musgrove and Aloiai can keep offering impact it will make a big impact too our middles performance next year

Tamou and Twal the workhorses. Aloihai and musgrove the impact. Blore and Luciano the 2nd rowers. Lock still a question mark, Mcyntire perhaps

Probably…

1. JAC

2. Nofo

3. BJ

4. Douehi

5. AJ

6. Reynolds

7. Brooks

8. Tamou

9. Liddle

10. Aloiai

11. Lucy

12. Blore

13. McIntyre

14. Mbye

15. Twal

16. Musgrove

17. Mikaele

@TigerTownSFS said in Starters in 2020 Vs 2021:

@izotope said in Starters in 2020 Vs 2021:

Tamou and Twal the workhorses. Aloihai and musgrove the impact. Blore and Luciano the 2nd rowers. Lock still a question mark, Mcyntire perhaps

Looks like a solid improvement to me!

@Muffstar said in Starters in 2020 Vs 2021:

Mikaele is over rated just like Talau, they can both go as far as I am concerned.

Mikaele has not taken the next step

@happy_tiger said in Starters in 2020 Vs 2021:

Agree, Mikaele is too one dimensional, he’ll probably improve a heap at another club though.

IMO he doesn’t make our full strength side next year. Props should be Aloiai, Tamou, Stefano and Musgrove.

@happy_tiger said in Starters in 2020 Vs 2021:

True but I think he is better providing impact off the bench rather than starting. If not then Stefano waiting in the wings.

Really can’t comment on this until we know who we retain for next season and who we Sign.

I do think we need to start focusing on the coach and support staff when we have 50+ put on us when we are taking about D all season.

Pretty woeful performance tonight embarrassed to support this team in all honesty they are so soft.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme