Titans

I have been very impressed by them at the back end of this year. and they have recuited very well for next year as well.

I listened to Jai Arrow’s interview on MMM last week where he mentioned that training is all about skillwork and not just fitness drills. Every day at training is more like having a game of backyard footy whereas the pre-season was a lot more exhausting.

I am really looing forward to watching them next year. I think they will be thereabouts in the top 4

@tig_prmz said in Titans:

I have been very impressed by them at the back end of this year. and they have recuited very well for next year as well.

I listened to Jai Arrow’s interview on MMM last week where he mentioned that training is all about skillwork and not just fitness drills. Every day at training is more like having a game of backyard footy whereas the pre-season was a lot more exhausting.

I am really looing forward to watching them next year. I think they will be thereabouts in the top 4

Sounds like you’re jumping ship 🚢
Good luck 😂

@tig_prmz said in Titans:

Not a chance. Their spine isn’t good enough.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme