Image resolution

I’m not tech savvy whatsoever but im looking at getting some photographic prints for my Mancave/garage. Most likely looking around the A4 size, i want to get some WT stuff and im also a massive Leeds fan so i want to do a seperate wall for both.

So my question is, is there a way you can take pictures you find of the net and improve their resolution quality so they can be printed out A4 size at Officeworks ect

Also not working at the minute due to this covid rubbish so price is an issue so the most cost effective way would be best. TIA.

there is certain ways to do it in photoshop

but your best bet is to find a high quality image online yourself

@The_Doc said in Image resolution:

I’m not tech savvy whatsoever but im looking at getting some photographic prints for my Mancave/garage. Most likely looking around the A4 size, i want to get some WT stuff and im also a massive Leeds fan so i want to do a seperate wall for both.

So my question is, is there a way you can take pictures you find of the net and improve their resolution quality so they can be printed out A4 size at Officeworks ect

Also not working at the minute due to this covid rubbish so price is an issue so the most cost effective way would be best. TIA.

Speak to @mike

Your Best bet will be via the clubs offical nrl websites and west tigers .com etc as well as leeds

as they take and edit the piuctures to a high quality

As a guide these are the typical resolutions for printing on A4. They can be less but then pixilation becomes an issue, ie you can see the individual dots. You cannot increase the resolution of a picture taken it is what it is (lol it pained me to type that). So look for files of the correct size to start with. Many web pictures are pretty low quality meant for browsing, not printing. But hunt around and I’m sure you’ll find suitable pictures.

67800F39-DE98-476B-8F9A-41BF69BFA7E8.jpeg

Thanks for the insights i’ll check that out much appreciated

Also logo’s and such can be blown up as big as you want if you know someone with the right skills. Just get them to use an original to remake a the line art.

I realise I am a bit off topic, but a couple of months ago one our posters said he was able to convert ‘old’ video tapes onto dvd or similar.
I have located a few ‘old’ footy video tapes and wish to have them transferred.
If that Forum member is still around, can you please reply to this post re me contacting you.
Thanks.

@MAGPIES1963 said in Image resolution:

I realise I am a bit off topic, but a couple of months ago one our posters said he was able to convert ‘old’ video tapes onto dvd or similar.
If that Forum member is still around, can you please reply to this post re me contacting you.
Thanks.

Hey mate, I think that was @joebob

@cochise said in Image resolution:

Thanks.

Hey mate, I think that was @joebob

Thanks a million @cochise I’m pretty sure you are correct.

Thanks.

Yes, it was me. I will direct message you.

@joebob said in Image resolution:

Thanks.

Yes, it was me. I will direct message you.

G’day @joebob : thanks for replying so quickly, and I did get your direct message so I will be in touch with you as soon as I can get organised here.
But it may be a little while down the track as I live in regional N.S.W. and currently don’t have a car as I am waiting for a new Subaru Forester to land in Aussie, probably early November.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme