WT v Eels Foxsports stats

We are the first team in NRL history to concede 26+ points in 10 consecutive weeks.

@Kazoo-Kid said in WT v Eels Foxsports stats:

We are the first team in NRL history to concede 26+ points in 10 consecutive weeks.

Damn embarrassing and that needs to be plastered up all over the walls next year.

I’ll be pretty disappointed if the Huth isn’t with us next year. He puts in.

Musgrove’s numbers are terrible…

@Yossarian said in WT v Eels Foxsports stats:

You need to look at it in context, Eels had all the early ball and dominated possession, Musgrove and Mikaele were burnt out from defending. Look at Musgrove last week when we had an even share of the ball.

@Kazoo-Kid said in WT v Eels Foxsports stats:

We cracked almost EVERY time there was pressure ten straight games. Incredible stat. Even terrible teams like the Dogs have a decent D effort once a month.

Madge ‘was’ renown as a D coach…but something has gone badly wrong. There is no D pattern coming off our line at all. Just rush up and hope.

@willow said in WT v Eels Foxsports stats:

You need to look at it in context, Eels had all the early ball and dominated possession, Musgrove and Mikaele were burnt out from defending. Look at Musgrove last week when we had an even share of the ball.

Acknowledged but still… Gotta do better consistently. I don’t expect Tamou numbers but even Mikaele is more where Musgrove needed to be.

Acknowledged but still… Gotta do better consistently. I don’t expect Tamou numbers but even Mikaele is more where Musgrove needed to be.

To be fair Yoss, he is a big body who has played 4/5? games in two years. No reggies to get his legs back.

@ElleryHanley said in WT v Eels Foxsports stats:

To be fair Yoss, he is a big body who has played 4/5? games in two years. No reggies to get his legs back.

Look I don’t want be too harsh but 50m? His PCM just aren’t good enough. Not saying his not capable of better or that there were other factors but still…

Even both Roosters ran over 75m and they didn’t even crack 40% possession.

last edited by Yossarian

Look I don’t want be too harsh but 50m? His PCM just aren’t good enough. Not saying his not capable of better or that there were other factors but still…

Best last week, definitely not the same impact tonight.

Still thought he put the effort in

Next year , if we start with Tamou and Twal/Stefano , with Musgrove and Whoever off the bench , that looks to be a better balance . We just couldn’t get the balance right this year. I really thought Mikalele would lift this year . I’m really disappointed in his play

@izotope said in WT v Eels Foxsports stats:

Best last week, definitely not the same impact tonight.

Still thought he put the effort in

This is my point. It’s the lack of consistency from some of our players. 7 runs for 50m…

Even both Roosters ran over 75m and they didn’t even crack 40% possession.

Valid points.

We have a lot of blokes who don’t bend the line…hopefully he does not end up another one of them.

What do we need to do to get our starting front rowers to run for 100m or more? The back half of the season no matter who is picked we look better with the bench forwards on the park. We need to wake the starting forwards up (particularly the props) for the game. Our tackle efficiency and ability to get the ball runner on the ground is also woeful. Consistently losing the middle and getting behind from the kick off needs to change in 2021.

last edited by BalmainJnr

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme