Thanks Harry

Was awesome to watch the birth of Smithler 2.0 in our colours.

Thanks Harry
a future QLd and Australian star

He will be missed but we’re in good hands with Liddle and Simpkin, they’ll go well next year and beyond.

Great season. To be honest, I think he got as much out of us as we did our of him.

A legend in the making. Hope he develops a kicking game!

Meh
He was a revelation at the start but plateaued out …
Liddle will great in time .

I love you Harry.

An unreal debut season that has got some attention, but not enough IMO. From debut to easily top 3 hookers in the game.

Thanks for putting in 100% every game, you will be missed by the WT fans, all the best in the future you deserve it.

Champion on and off the field.

@hobbo1 said in Thanks Harry:

Meh

Strongly disagree. I have never seen someone compete as hard as he does for 80mins - he is always there on every play attack or defence.

I don’t care how good Liddle or Simpkons could be, if we can secure Grant he is everything you could build a club around.

Harry’s determination to tackle every run, back up every team mate in defence and chase every loose ball is unbeatable. His desire to compete for everything will be a massive loss.

Great defender aswell for s little guy. Shame I’ll only cheer for him in the green and gold.

@Moh said in Thanks Harry:

I love you Harry.

An unreal debut season that has got some attention, but not enough IMO. From debut to easily top 3 hookers in the game.

I don’t think he’s there yet as he still lacks the front-on defence, wrestle and kicking game. However, I feel he should win Dally M Hooker of the year and should be in top 5 for the Dally M this year

Going to miss him so much…😭

Damn shame he’s back to Melbourne. What an absolute freak of a player one of the best rookies I’ve ever seen

@TigerVinnie said in Thanks Harry:

@hobbo1 said in Thanks Harry:

Meh

Strongly disagree. I have never seen someone compete as hard as he does for 80mins - he is always there on every play attack or defence.

I don’t care how good Liddle or Simpkons could be, if we can secure Grant he is everything you could build a club around.

Harry won’t be staying …
He was good at the start but having him only on a loan just gave us false hope…
Besides liddle has a better passing game

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme