Noffa - Fullback?

Assuming we don’t sign JAC and considering AD showed last night he’s the 5/8 elect for 2021, why not give him a go?

@GNR4LIFE said in Noffa - Fullback?:

Assuming we don’t sign JAC and considering AD showed last night he’s the 5/8 elect for 2021, why not give him a go?

Love him as a winger but even if we do sign the fox I’d like to see Mbye/fox and Nofo get a shot to nail the role…feel a running FB is better for brooks which is why I’d prefer the fox or Nofo…when Nofo went to fb brooks game opened up…it looked the glory days with brooks and teddy combining

@GNR4LIFE said in Noffa - Fullback?:

He’d go alright after a pre-season training in that position.

He can’t read D and he can’t pass…

Two massive flaws.

No.

No …
Hasn’t got the IQ to play fullback

@ElleryHanley said in Noffa - Fullback?:

How do you determine he can’t pass? He’s set up a couple of tries this year with very selective passes that hit the spot perfectly.

As for reading defence, I think it’s fair to say many of the right hand side defensive issues aren’t his - despite what many on here might want to believe.

I’d prefer him to play wing, but see no reason why he shouldn’t be given an opportunity at the back if Madge is looking for someone. I see him as no less a chance to succeed than AD (a half), Mbye (a utility), JAC (a winger) or Latrell (a centre).

I’m sure I read on here he was the fullback who kept Tedesco on the wing in junior reps.

No, it weakens 2 positions

I’ll give you the entire off season to rethink this question.

He can play fill in i dont think he’s gonna offer enough long term
Let him do what he does good
Huge metres from the back and quality finisher

Perhaps, but regarding his passing, he doesn’t get many opportunities.

Was it the game against the Sharks that he got away from his opposite number and ran down the sideline, as the cover was closing he threw a beautiful pass inside to Garner, who scored. It was a pass of the highest quality.

That said, I think Nofo should stay on the wing.

No. I like him on the wing too much.

No thanks. Keep him on the wing.

He is our best winger and does many of the dirty hit ups he would not be our best full back so why move him?

Two massive flaws.

No.

Says who? He made some sensational passes right up to last night.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme