Wests Tigers Fined in another NRL first

Wests Tigers have become the first club to be fined for covering up the camera in the dressing rooms during televised games.
They first did it during Round 8 against Penrith and were fined $5000 which was suspended.
They did it again during round 13 against Newcastle so the fine was enforced.
The culprits apparently were Josh Aloiai and Luciano Leilua, who hung their towels over the cameras.

They must’ve seen all the comments on this forum after it went into melt down when madge had his spray

@krissy said in Wests Tigers Fined in another NRL first:

Wests Tigers have become the first club to be fined for covering up the camera in the dressing rooms during televised games.
They first did it during Round 8 against Penrith and were fined $5000 which was suspended.
The culprits apparently were Josh Aloiai and Luciano Leilua, who hung their towels over the cameras.

There’s a reason the Wests Tigers have the reputation as being the lowest IQ sporting organisation in human history.

I’d be interested to know if it was known to be a fineable offence. Or is it simply making up penalties on the run?

@The_Return said in Wests Tigers Fined in another NRL first:

There’s a reason the Wests Tigers have the reputation as being the lowest IQ sporting organisation in human history.

Ive never heard of this reputation.

@rustycage said in Wests Tigers Fined in another NRL first:

I’d be interested to know if it was known to be a fineable offence. Or is it simply making up penalties on the run?

Considering it is part of the the broadcast deal I would it would be known.

You new to reality?

@cochise said in Wests Tigers Fined in another NRL first:

Considering it is part of the the broadcast deal I would it would be known.

So it’s made up. Cheers

How else are we meant to know what beer Luciano and Aloiai drink

What a joke

last edited by Speed2burn

You new to reality?

No. I’ve never heard of this supposed lowest iq sporting organisation reputation. Must be just me I guess.

You new to reality?

No. I’ve never heard of this supposed lowest iq sporting organisation reputation. Must be just me I guess.

Bingo

You new to reality?

Bingo

I actually think you might be doing Buzz…ie. making things up

You new to reality?

Bingo

Weird, i thought you were making things up.

You new to reality?

Bingo

Weird, i thought you were making things up.

It takes a special kind of supporter to fabricate a story to bag your own club.

Why is it only news now if the fine was from 7 weeks ago?
What are the odds of pudgy pufferfish using this as another excuse to take a dump on our club on 360 this week? He’ll be working himself into a lather about it right now I’d imagine.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme