WTForum Player of the Year 2020

Some on here were a bit disappointed over players not getting recognised in the WT voting, so I present the ‘Tally M’ awards voted by all members on the WTF with over 4500 points awarded.

Special ‘Man of Steel’ award goes to Josh Aloiai who had the most scoring rounds (18) and ‘High Flyer’ award to Benji with the highest scoring round (171pts in Rd1). In a sense, there was also a 'Hitman’ award for Packer by winning the round against the Eels.

Final Standings

ebf50094-b16d-432e-b7c1-bcc07c913938-image.png
*The column on the right is the number of rounds the player topped the voting.

Well done
If someone on the forum has the know how to set up next year an accumulated scoring system for 3-2-1 basis for each round the scoring could remain secret and the forum player of the year could be disclosed after the last round most on the Forum would be technically challenged like myself but we must have a super need out there that could facilitate

Great work. Looks accurate.

I feel like Doueihi came home with a wet sail. Really finished the year strong.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

Top 5 is a very accurate representation of 2020

@TSupps05 said in WTForum Player of the Year 2020:

Top 5 is a very accurate representation of 2020

Big gap between 5 and the rest. Consistency in performance shows.

last edited by mike

@hugggarz said in WTForum Player of the Year 2020:

Some on here were a bit disappointed over players not getting recognised in the WT voting, so I present the ‘Tally M’ awards voted by all members on the WTF.

On the above mentioned @hugggarz I noticed that next years WT members will have exclusive voting for the 2021 Members’ Player of the Year, someone from WTHQ has been on the forum.

last edited by Tigerlily
This post is deleted!

Some on here were a bit disappointed over players not getting recognised in the WT voting, so I present the ‘Tally M’ awards voted by all members on the WTF with over 4500 points awarded.

Special ‘Man of Steel’ award goes to Josh Aloiai who had the most scoring rounds (18) and ‘High Flyer’ award to Benji with the highest scoring round (171pts in Rd1). In a sense, there was also a 'Hitman’ award for Packer by winning the round against the Eels.

Final Standings

Great work and thank you

@old_man_tiger said in WTForum Player of the Year 2020:

Final Standings

Great work and thank you

X2

Great work mate. No surprises in the top 5

@Tigerlily said in WTForum Player of the Year 2020:

Some on here were a bit disappointed over players not getting recognised in the WT voting, so I present the ‘Tally M’ awards voted by all members on the WTF.

On the above mentioned @hugggarz I noticed that next years WT members will have exclusive voting for the 2021 Members’ Player of the Year, someone from WTHQ has been on the forum.

Was just thinking today that if someone was prepared to organise a nice trophy or similar to be made, I would happily throw in a few bob towards it. How cool would it be to hand over an award to the actual player from us all (even though Harry or whoever the winner was, may never have heard of this place).

I suppose now, we can do that officially through the club.

It is sad our highest paid player, Maybe Mbye, finished outside the top 17.

@Tigerlily said in WTForum Player of the Year 2020:

Was just thinking today that if someone was prepared to organise a nice trophy or similar to be made, I would happily throw in a few bob towards it. How cool would it be to hand over an award to the actual player from us all (even though Harry or whoever the winner was, may never have heard of this place).

I suppose now, we can do that officially through the club.

Thanks for doing this…

We did that in 2010.presented it to Chris Heighington at the official GF Luncheon

I’m sure we could do it again…

I think Nofo was second last year as well, I believe behind the Eels traitor.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme