RIP Eddie Van Halan

We’ve lost one of the all time greats this morning. The Beethoven of the 6 string. Eddie Van Halan. I’ve always been thankful I got to see VH a few years ago. They have rarely played outside of North America the last 25 years. Seeing them now takes on even more significance. RIP.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

One of the great guitarists gone too soon. RIP Eddie.

RIP Eddie. Legend of a musician and inspire many to pick up guitar only to realize how easy he made it look.

It sucks even harder when you find out he was battling cancer and it wasn’t known. It’s like you have no time to prepare. You just wake up and he’s gone. I understand he’s entitled to privacy, but whenever something like this happens and you find out after th fact, it makes me wonder who else could be privately battling that we are about to lose.

RIP Eddie …
One of the greatest Guitarists of all time …
Taken too soon …

Brilliant Guitarist and just as talented on the piano/keyboards as well. Legend is overused these days however Eddie Van Halen is a true legend. Listen to Eruption and thank me later. Tapping magic.

So many Van Halen wannabes throughout the years no one has ever come close to how he made the guitar sound

RIP Eddie Van Halen 1955 - 2020…This year just cannot end soon enough.

Another music icon lost from an era of the great guitarists. Sad day for all of us who wait for and appreciate the great lead breaks that are just as significant as the song that made them famous. RIP Eddie you will be missed.

This post is deleted!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme