All we need now

is Souffs to do a number on Penrith and this season will have a silver lining 🤙
#blowakissbacktoIvan

Yesssssss. I will be cheering for the Rabbitohs like I have never before. One half is complete with the eels gone , now let’s hope the Rabbitohs smash them and they choke.

Death Riding Cleary for the rest of his life.

Ryan Matterson whilst at WT was 18th man for NSW. This year can’t make the 27 man squad. Just saying

@Magpie1969 said in All we need now:

Ryan Matterson whilst at WT was 18th man for NSW. This year can’t make the 27 man squad. Just saying

Being a good performer in a club not in the top 8 has it’s benefits.

Matterson probs not in Blues team cos he would have to continue training long after his team was eliminated 😂😂😂

@Aceshigh said in All we need now:

Matterson probs not in Blues team cos he would have to continue training long after his team was eliminated 😂😂😂

I can’;t really stand Fitler, but 100% agree on how he’s looking for people with the right attitude. He was blinded by Moses early this year, but seems to have cooled

@Tiger_heart said in All we need now:

is Souffs to do a number on Penrith and this season will have a silver lining 🤙
#blowakissbacktoIvan

I would feel unclean hoping souffs win.I hope they get lapped and zombie Bennett complains about a call which went against them.
Souffs and eels are the 2 lowest clubs in the comp

may both teams lose

souths have so many punchable people…along with panthers

but they both have a lot of likeable players ( players that i like 🙂 )

either way, im raiders all the way if not, 2nd best option is storm

One of my favourite sayings is this…

in relation to the Penrith v Souths game, a good result is that a Boeing 747 crashes into the stadium in the first half and kills all players and supporters of both sides in a fiery wreckage.

Too much?

@Swordy said in All we need now:

in relation to the Penrith v Souths game, a good result is that a Boeing 747 crashes into the stadium in the first half and kills all players and supporters of both sides in a fiery wreckage.

Too much?

Depends if the Boeing was un-manned

last edited by Geo

@Geo said in All we need now:

@Swordy said in All we need now:

Too much?

Depends if the Boeing was un-manned

Full of Manly supporters.

My hate for Souths has kind of subsided. Not sure why. Penrith don’t bother me too much either. Should be a cracker with lots of points scored.

@Aceshigh said in All we need now:

Hes too soft for origin.

@Spartan117 said in All we need now:

Death Riding Cleary for the rest of his life.

Made a joke about this in another thread but now looking at this more seriously…

Lets be real it feels great seeing the likes of Clearly/Penrith, Moses/Matterson/Parra, or even Teddy/Roosters fail for what they did to our club and its all fun and games as it’s apart of being a supporter of rugby league but there needs to be a time where we need to stop being bitter and blaming others and look at ourselves.

Reality is all those above are leagues above us and achieved immediate success since leaving the tigers. Meanwhile we are once again bottom half of the table, going through yet another rebuild and not playing finals footy in forever.
Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love seeing them all lose but I feel the death riding all year and in some cases multiple years is making us look like bitter children. You can’t blame any of them for moving on to further their career, you’re all kidding yourselves if you wouldn’t have done the same thing if in their shoes (however not the way Moses did). A couple extra 100 grand a year more, better job security, success – no matter what industry you’re in if you were offered that from a competitor most of us would step over our colleagues to get it.

Until the Wests Tigers can achieve continued finals success and be seen as a successful club all this over the top death riding looks worse on us than it does to them. At the end of the day they’re getting the last laugh.

Taking the hate glasses off…Penrith winning the GF this year is what the NRL needs. That or Raiders

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme