NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*

@Geo said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

@happy_tiger said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

@NT_Tiger said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

@tigger said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

Penrith will be hard to toss, but who knows, it wouldn’t be the first time that a week off has taken the wind out of teams’ sails.
I always thought I hated Souths but these days it’s a ‘no contest’ when it comes to games against Penrith. Go the bunnies.

The Bunnies can’t win. If penrith fall too far behind, Voldemort will summon the dementors.

I give the Bunnies a chance …the more open the game is the more the Bunnies chances improve

Souff Sydney fans thank you very much,

Well now I want Penrith to cop a 22-3 penalty count …have 2 players binned …another sent off …preferably Natie …and see Iv cry that is wasn’t fair on his family …I’m not vindictive at all

For the last time…there is no reason to cheer or go for anybody…

Yeah you can sit on the fence like Tahlia Splinters here …

Suppose you don’t have a choice …seeing your car got stolen

last edited by happy_tiger

Credit to Souths tonight, their gutsy performance made the game. They played to win where Penrith just got a few lucky ones and hung on. Souths played the better footy IMO.
Tries from bombs should be worth 2, it’s a blight on the game as far as skill goes.
Bring on the Pus Cup next week: may no-one win

last edited by Fade.To.Black

Penrith defensen tactic of one guy lifting a leg and then the three or four defenders dragging the ball runner back was very evident last night… I’m sure Bellamy noticed too.
Should be outlawed imo.
First two stop and hold and the 3rd or 4th defender goes for the leg

If Ivan loses next week will anyone blow him a kiss

@Fade-To-Black said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

where Penrith just got a few lucky ones and hung on.

South’s last try was lucky. Pass landed at the winger’s feet and he towed it ahead.

Tries from bombs should be worth 2, it’s a blight on the game as far as skill goes.

Couldn’t agree more. If I wanted to see “marks” I would watch AFL.

Hopefully the Storm’s big game experience, with the emotion of Smith’s likely retirement gets them over the line. Panthers got nervous early on last night, so if the Storm get off to a fast start, Panthers may be too shell shocked to recover. Either, up the mighty Storm.

Credit to Souths tonight, their gutsy performance made the game. They played to win where Penrith just got a few lucky ones and hung on. Souths played the better footy IMO.
Bring on the Pus Cup next week: may no-one win

Happy to give Souffs credit for last nights game.

For losing.

Don’t agree that they were the better team, the Riff bombed at least two other tries and overcame a Refs biased 6-1 penalty count.

@Red88_Tiger said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

If Ivan loses next week will anyone blow him a kiss

All Tigers supporters hopefully.

@fibrodreaming said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

where Penrith just got a few lucky ones and hung on.

South’s last try was lucky. Pass landed at the winger’s feet and he towed it ahead.

Couldn’t agree more. If I wanted to see “marks” I would watch AFL.

Great bit of skill by Corey Allen though.

Shades of 2001 for me.

Young minor premiers side with a weight of expectation coming against a seasoned veteran and his equally talented side.

@innsaneink said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

Penrith defensen tactic of one guy lifting a leg and then the three or four defenders dragging the ball runner back was very evident last night… I’m sure Bellamy noticed too.
Should be outlawed imo.
First two stop and hold and the 3rd or 4th defender goes for the leg

I noticed there was a couple of times last night the defender effectively stopped the attacking player on his feet, and then released and the referee allowed the Penrith player to play on. Happened twice from memory. Pretty sure Tamou was one, can’t remember the other player who got away with it.

Cammy really likes Zooper Doopers…

Fair dinkum looked like a primate eating that thing in the press conference.

Saw Ricky’s press conference. Came in, answered one question and left. Whole thing lasted 2 minutes. He’s always been a great sulker.

@GNR4LIFE said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

Saw Ricky’s press conference. Came in, answered one question and left. Whole thing lasted 2 minutes. He’s always been a great sulker.

But he covered everything …
I thought it was very entertaining lol

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme