NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*

@GNR4LIFE said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

I’m warning to Penrith this week. While Souths have the attack, I don’t think they have the defence to hold Penrith’s. I think the Storm can pip them though if that’s the GF.

I agree. Penrith can attack as well as Souths and their defence this year has been fantastic. The one thing they have on the other teams i think is enthusiasm. They just never stop coming which eventually wears sides down and forces errors. I really hope they lose, but they have been the best team this year by a fair way and i expect they will win.

Penrith will be hard to toss, but who knows, it wouldn’t be the first time that a week off has taken the wind out of teams’ sails.
I always thought I hated Souths but these days it’s a ‘no contest’ when it comes to games against Penrith. Go the bunnies.

@tigger said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

Penrith will be hard to toss, but who knows, it wouldn’t be the first time that a week off has taken the wind out of teams’ sails.
I always thought I hated Souths but these days it’s a ‘no contest’ when it comes to games against Penrith. Go the bunnies.

The Bunnies can’t win. If penrith fall too far behind, Voldemort will summon the dementors.

Penrith vs Storm Grand Final. Storm to win. Love Ricky Stuart’s passion and a brilliant player. Warren Ryan loss Balmain the 1989 Grand final with dumb changes. Also Benny hit the crossbar. Looks like Moses taking a leaf from his uncle.

last edited by Magpie1969

@Magpie1969 said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

Also Benny hit the crossbar. Looks like Moses taking a leaf from his uncle.

Not at all, i never saw Benny give up.Benny is a knob off the field but one of the biggest hearted players who gave it all on the paddock

Yes Benny was a great wholehearted player not like Moses. Heard stories about Benny being a bit of a ladies man and not the most popular player amougst his peers. I rate Benny alongside Steve Walters but Cam Smith is in a different class. I love WT but also love rugby league in general since 1977 so am not bias against other teams and players. Irrespective of the result 1989 was a brilliant Grand final.

last edited by Magpie1969

@NT_Tiger said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

The Bunnies can’t win. If penrith fall too far behind, Voldemort will summon the dementors.

This went over my head.

This went over my head.

A Harry Potter reference re: Voldemort and the dementors.

In Harry Potter, Ivan Cleary is Voldemort and you can’t mention his name less evil befalls you.

This went over my head.

Not a Harry Potter fan? Me neither, but my kids are.

Penrith vs Storm Grand Final. Storm to win. Love Ricky Stuart’s passion and a brilliant player. Warren Ryan loss Balmain the 1989 Grand final with dumb changes. Also Benny hit the crossbar. Looks like Moses taking a leaf from his uncle.

Bill Harrigan cost Balmain that GF

@Tiger5150 said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

That was as bad as ‘Penalty Broncos’.

@Tiger5150 said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

He invented a rule to keep the game tight.Disgraceful penalty

I give the Bunnies a chance …the more open the game is the more the Bunnies chances improve

@happy_tiger said in NRL Finals Week 3 *spoilers*:

I give the Bunnies a chance …the more open the game is the more the Bunnies chances improve

Your Slimey’s get eliminated in straights sets …jumps straight on the puke of the league…typical…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme