Paul Momirovski

@supercoach said in Paul Momirovski:

He had a ten week injury and Branko got the jump on him. Before the injury Momo was in front of Lee

The football boss at the Storm agrees with you. He said the following re Momo:

“Paul Momirovski got to play more footy too and had he not been injured he probably would have been in our grand final team,” he said. “He was in our starting 13 and he got injured and that opened the door for Brenko Lee to take that right centre position, so Paul benefitted from it as well. “

I wouldn’t underestimate the impact of a season within the Storm system on how Momo goes in 2021. He may well seal a starting spot in the centres for us. And, deservedly so, given his willingness to be a part of the Grant player swap with the Storm. Momo back, and AD at 6, has me keen on a better year for us in 2021.

last edited by Tiger Tragic

@cktiger said in Paul Momirovski:

@851 said in Paul Momirovski:

@happy_tiger said in Paul Momirovski:

@JoshColeman99 said in Paul Momirovski:

@Geo said in Paul Momirovski:

@Tiger_heart said in Paul Momirovski:

could end up a premiership winner yet…sigh!

Who are the Storm dropping…

Brenko Lee or Olam…?

Brenko got put on report so he might miss out. Seve is also an option to replace him though or Tom Eisenhuth has played some centre this year

If I was Brenko I’d be angry if I missed out because of that …would have been ten tackles at least that bad if not worse

Lee has been in great form too

You know to put your house on NSW when they are talking about Brenko Lee lacing up his boots for QLD

You still got a house…lol

@Long-Term-Fan said in Paul Momirovski:

Whilst he lacks pace, he appears an intelligent player and knows his way to the tryline.

If BJ doesn’t perform then Momo can take his spot.

It appears we will have some options in the backline come 2021

Don’t be surprised if they don’t change BJ into the forwards next season with the latest signing of Roberts.
We have Momo, Talua as well that can play these positions.

@cktiger said in Paul Momirovski:

@851 said in Paul Momirovski:

@happy_tiger said in Paul Momirovski:

@JoshColeman99 said in Paul Momirovski:

@Geo said in Paul Momirovski:

@Tiger_heart said in Paul Momirovski:

could end up a premiership winner yet…sigh!

Who are the Storm dropping…

Brenko Lee or Olam…?

Brenko got put on report so he might miss out. Seve is also an option to replace him though or Tom Eisenhuth has played some centre this year

If I was Brenko I’d be angry if I missed out because of that …would have been ten tackles at least that bad if not worse

Lee has been in great form too

You know to put your house on NSW when they are talking about Brenko Lee lacing up his boots for QLD

So, what’s it like living in the tent?

@Swordy said in Paul Momirovski:

I’m totally lost and it just shows how much opinions differ. I don’t rate this guy one single bit. Yeah, he tries hard and stuff and has courage (you have to in firsts), but he is slow, defensively weak and small. I just don’t see what others do.

I’m certain Melbourne took him because they needed centres and he was a ‘maybe experiment’, but I heard not much of him at Melbourne and they haven’t bashed the door down to keep him. I saw a game where he scored a couple, but he let a few go past too. And the ones he scored were fall over the line type stuff. Roosters don’t let too many of quality leave either.

Maybe, just maybe, if he is a thinker like some of you suggest, he might be a 5/8th with a lot of work. I dunno.

They didn’t bash down the door because he was already resigned and couldn’t be kept after last season.

Can Momo play 13? Lock?

@fibrodreaming said in Paul Momirovski:

@supercoach said in Paul Momirovski:

He had a ten week injury and Branko got the jump on him. Before the injury Momo was in front of Lee

The football boss at the Storm agrees with you. He said the following re Momo:

“Paul Momirovski got to play more footy too and had he not been injured he probably would have been in our grand final team,” he said. “He was in our starting 13 and he got injured and that opened the door for Brenko Lee to take that right centre position, so Paul benefitted from it as well. “

Just lip service I imagine- otherwise the Storm would have bargained to retain Momo for the JAC transition to us.

Momo played really well For the storm.

@tigerap said in Paul Momirovski:

@TillLindemann said in Paul Momirovski:

I’m a massive Momo fan, he will find his chance. The quiet achiever. Bellyache chose him for the loan deal for a reason.

Obviously didnt impress as Brenko Lee got the nod in front of him

He was injured. + Brenko Lee went on to play SOO.

@Swordy said in Paul Momirovski:

I’m totally lost and it just shows how much opinions differ. I don’t rate this guy one single bit. Yeah, he tries hard and stuff and has courage (you have to in firsts), but he is slow, defensively weak and small. I just don’t see what others do.

I’m certain Melbourne took him because they needed centres and he was a ‘maybe experiment’, but I heard not much of him at Melbourne and they haven’t bashed the door down to keep him. I saw a game where he scored a couple, but he let a few go past too. And the ones he scored were fall over the line type stuff. Roosters don’t let too many of quality leave either.

Maybe, just maybe, if he is a thinker like some of you suggest, he might be a 5/8th with a lot of work. I dunno.

A lot of his tries were not fall over the line Swordy.

Any team would be better off for having him. Doesn’t make many mistakes, has a nose for the line and all in all, quite a versatile player. Dunno if he has a clear cut position in the NRL but he’s a good utility.

@TonyTiger said in Paul Momirovski:

Just lip service I imagine- otherwise the Storm would have bargained to retain Momo for the JAC transition to us.

Perhaps, but they wanted a like-for-like player and Momo is not a winger. The only reason he played on the wing for us is because Nofo is the only NRL quality winger in our squad.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme