Paul Momirovski

@Tigerbuck63 said in Paul Momirovski:

@Long-Term-Fan said in Paul Momirovski:

Whilst he lacks pace, he appears an intelligent player and knows his way to the tryline.

If BJ doesn’t perform then Momo can take his spot.

It appears we will have some options in the backline come 2021

Don’t be surprised if they don’t change BJ into the forwards next season with the latest signing of Roberts.
We have Momo, Talua as well that can play these positions.

Bj into the forwards 😂😂😂😂

@Tigerbuck63 said in Paul Momirovski:

@Long-Term-Fan said in Paul Momirovski:

Whilst he lacks pace, he appears an intelligent player and knows his way to the tryline.

If BJ doesn’t perform then Momo can take his spot.

It appears we will have some options in the backline come 2021

Don’t be surprised if they don’t change BJ into the forwards next season with the latest signing of Roberts.
We have Momo, Talua as well that can play these positions.

https://weststigersforum.com/post/1268600

He is surplus to our requirements …
He should be traded for a new washing machine.

@hobbo1 said in Paul Momirovski:

He is surplus to our requirements …
He should be traded for a new washing machine.

He should wrestle the bear …

Sorry but I can’t see BJ in the forwards! He simply doesn’t have the work ethic required nor the technique in D. To improve our game we will need our forwards to make “effort on effort” plays and to be disciplined and smart. BJ is not that guy.

I can see BJ as the impact player off the bench

Competition is good but what’s concerning is no one knows what position they’re playing in. Hard to know your role when you don’t know the number on your back.

@tig_prmz said in Paul Momirovski:

I can see BJ as the impact player off the bench

Competition is good but what’s concerning is no one knows what position they’re playing in. Hard to know your role when you don’t know the number on your back.

Not sure what your point is, preseason training has only just started, but I would think most have an idea what they’ll be doing next year.

@fibrodreaming said in Paul Momirovski:

@TonyTiger said in Paul Momirovski:

Just lip service I imagine- otherwise the Storm would have bargained to retain Momo for the JAC transition to us.

Perhaps, but they wanted a like-for-like player and Momo is not a winger. The only reason he played on the wing for us is because Nofo is the only NRL quality winger in our squad.

…and still is!

@clontarfkid said in Paul Momirovski:

Just lip service I imagine- otherwise the Storm would have bargained to retain Momo for the JAC transition to us.

Perhaps, but they wanted a like-for-like player and Momo is not a winger. The only reason he played on the wing for us is because Nofo is the only NRL quality winger in our squad.

…and still is!

Eh … I reckon Cini could be a bolter for round 1 . That spot is 💯 open. AJ , Cini , Talau , Hoffman . It’s a crap shoot . Who ever wants it most will get it . Rip and tear boys

@Strongee said in Paul Momirovski:

…and still is!

Eh … I reckon Cini could be a bolter for round 1 . That spot is 💯 open. AJ , Cini , Talau , Hoffman . It’s a crap shoot . Who ever wants it most will get it . Rip and tear boys

Cini won’t get anywhere near FG until he learns how to tackle.

Re Cini and concerns over his tackling.Isnt that the job of the high performance coach,? Rugby League is not rocket science,surely sprint training,tackling techniques etc are part of pre season training especially with the young guys;

@TigerSJ said in Paul Momirovski:

Sorry but I can’t see BJ in the forwards! He simply doesn’t have the work ethic required nor the technique in D. To improve our game we will need our forwards to make “effort on effort” plays and to be disciplined and smart. BJ is not that guy.

He’s not a forward. Ignore the obsessors who want to turn every centre with a bit of size into a backrower.

@sleeve said in Paul Momirovski:

Re Cini and concerns over his tackling.Isnt that the job of the high performance coach,? Rugby League is not rocket science,surely sprint training,tackling techniques etc are part of pre season training especially with the young guys;

How do players even get to this level of footy without being able to tackle? It amazes me.

@willow said in Paul Momirovski:

@Strongee said in Paul Momirovski:

…and still is!

Cini won’t get anywhere near FG until he learns how to tackle.

Yes. He us a good player but his defence needs attention.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme