Origin Squads

With Teams being selected for Origin 1 and with the WT having nil players selected is this blessing in disguise?

If a player is injured during the origin series one would think there would be extensive rehab required and a loss of match fitness coming into 2021.

PS - Go Queensland our time again, nil 3 peat again just like the roosters this season. LOL

It’s going to suck, let’s be honest. Half of the players haven’t played for over a month. It won’t be typical Origin quality. It should just have been scrapped for 2020.

@GNR4LIFE said in Origin Squads:

It’s going to suck, let’s be honest. Half of the players haven’t played for over a month. It won’t be typical Origin quality. It should just have been scrapped for 2020.

Extends the season be it 3 games, Quality might not be the same but as long as a contest and close and fair.

The Qld backline is embarrassing. It’s barely good enough at club let alone Origin.

@Tigerbuck63 said in Origin Squads:

Extends the season be it 3 games, Quality might not be the same but as long as a contest and close and fair.

The third game should be a ripper.

@mike said in Origin Squads:

@Tigerbuck63 said in Origin Squads:

The third game should be a ripper.

So hoping that we are 1-1 and a decider in the last?
Would cap off the season…

Hoping it’s 2-0 and you blokes are sucking your blue thumbs

Dally M winger of the year gets snubbed. WTF. Still can’t wrap my head around it.

@dugwt said in Origin Squads:

Dally M winger of the year gets snubbed. WTF. Still can’t wrap my head around it.

Freddy’s Rorters and Riff biased glasses in use.

last edited by mike

Freddy can’t be biased its origin everyone deserves a go. Nofa is dally M winger of the year what else does he have to do.

@WT2K said in Origin Squads:

20201029_172054.jpg

NSW will walk through the Qld centres, they are genuinely two of the worst defensive centres in the entire competition and they’re going to be up against Wighton and Gutherson…

@Nelson said in Origin Squads:

20201029_172054.jpg

NSW will walk through the Qld centres, they are genuinely two of the worst defensive centres in the entire competition and they’re going to be up against Wighton and Gutherson…

It’s gonna be a boring series i’ll tell you that.

Freddy can’t be biased its origin everyone deserves a go. Nofa is dally M winger of the year what else does he have to do.

Stop tries as well as he scores them

@Nelson said in Origin Squads:

20201029_172054.jpg

How the hell did Coen Hess make the Qld side …

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme