November 1 is the day

It’s coming quickly.
And player movement will be like no other.
The pieces in the puzzle will fall … where?!
Bring it on.

@tiger_one said in November 1 is the day:

It’s coming quickly.
Bring it on.

I’ll be worried if JAC isn’t announced for 22.

@gallagher said in November 1 is the day:

@tiger_one said in November 1 is the day:

It’s coming quickly.
Bring it on.

I’ll be worried if JAC isn’t announced for 22.

JACK will be back

Everyone’s favourite plodder Jack Buchanan

Not expecting a lot to happen, our club is perpetually behind the 8-ball with almost everything.
Perhaps we will snag a hobbled Blake Green or Keiran Foran in a quadruple plaster-cast as a blockbuster signing. Expectations are understandably pretty low these days.

@Fade-To-Black said in November 1 is the day:

Not expecting a lot to happen, our club is perpetually behind the 8-ball with almost everything.
Perhaps we will snag a hobbled Blake Green or Keiran Foran in a quadruple plaster-cast as a blockbuster signing. Expectations are understandably pretty low these days.

Agreed, I think it will be similar to past years where we pick up players unwanted by other clubs.

We could be rushing around like every other sydney club to sign Suaalii to a 1m deal for 5 years with options his way.
promising not to put him into first grade till his 21st birthday.

Hoping the Roosters drop Angus Crichon to go after this potential. Yes, sure the player could be the next SBW but look what SBW did to the bulldogs.
I was listening to Triple M announce who they thought were the hottest 5 players on the market. Jarome Hugues, Angus Crichon (maybe if released), Stephen Crichon and another Panther…

Honestly of the above, Jarome Hugues would be the biggest snare (I doubt Melbourne won’t be renewing him) and we move Brooks to 5/8 keeping Doulieni at FB.

@crazycat said in November 1 is the day:

We could be rushing around like every other sydney club to sign Suaalii to a 1m deal for 5 years with options his way.

Hoping the Roosters drop Angus Crichon to go after this potential. Yes, sure the player could be the next SBW but look what SBW did to the bulldogs.
I was listening to Triple M announce who they thought were the hottest 5 players on the market. Jarome Hugues, Angus Crichon (maybe if released), Stephen Crichon and another Panther…

Honestly of the above, Jarome Hugues would be the biggest snare (I doubt Melbourne won’t be renewing him) and we move Brooks to 5/8 keeping Doulieni at FB.

But that not really happening is it?

Aiden Tolman commits

I reckon if you took Hughes out of the storm system he would struggle

Pascoe doesn’t work on Sunday during the off-season.

November 2 is the day.

@hobbo1 said in November 1 is the day:

Aiden Tolman commits

Welcome to Plodville

Population: 30

@cochise said in November 1 is the day:

Agreed, I think it will be similar to past years where we pick up players unwanted by other clubs.

If we’re the cats with the cash, we need to play hardball. Douelhi was a great buy, as was Luciano Leilua. More like them please. Saab would be a great buy.

last edited by pawsandclaws1

@pawsandclaws1 said in November 1 is the day:

If we’re the cats with the cash, we need to play hardball. Douelhi was a great buy, as was Luciano Leilua. More like them please. Saab would be a great buy.

These are the type of signings that can turn our club around. We just need to ignore the noise and focus on developing a quality squad. If we keep picking up a player or two like that going forward we will be good to go.

I’m even going to state BJ was a good signing mainly because if he doesn’t perform this year he won’t get another contract. We have to start looking at the downside of contracts as well as the upside.

last edited by Earl

@hobbo1 said in November 1 is the day:

Aiden Tolman commits

Few on here will be committed if that happens

@Jedi_Tiger said in November 1 is the day:

I reckon if you took Hughes out of the storm system he would struggle

that would be my worry as well. he was tried at a number of clubs before Melbourne

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme