Kane Bradley

In the absence of any signing news, what’s this guy like? Looks a fair lump of a lad and scored a few tries in ISP last year, anyone backing him in to play regular NRL?

I wouldn’t hold my breath. Then again I didn’t think McIntyre would cut it in first grade either

@GNR4LIFE said in Kane Bradley:

I wouldn’t hold my breath. Then again I didn’t think McIntyre would cut it in first grade either

Looks like a bit of a Corey Oates type, something for Madge to work with in the pre-season, not a sharp shooter with the boot is he ala Patty Richards

Very tall, came through the juniors as a backrower and then shifted to wing in ISP with the WT. He’s very much flown under the radar so far but is eligible for FG next season based on his development contract. Whether he’s good enough is the question…

@willow said in Kane Bradley:

Very tall, came through the juniors as a backrower and then shifted to wing in ISP with the WT. He’s very much flown under the radar so far but is eligible for FG next season based on his development contract. Whether he’s good enough is the question…

Yea I hope he is another mclntyre… Who surprised us all and nails it

Solid winger

Looking at him as a back row option now

@Geo said in Kane Bradley:

Looking at him as a back row option now

That’s more like it, pack some muscle onto his frame, he could potentially be a handful on the edges.

How much footy has he played in the last 12 months?

@Sabre said in Kane Bradley:

As much as you and I have …we might be a shot this year mate

@tigerap said in Kane Bradley:

I wonder how much players like him (Canterbury Cup etc) will play in the next 12 months.

He trained all season with an injury and was not allowed to have it fixed. Now be needs surgery and is likely to miss a fair chunk of the pre season.
So he will be disadvantaged for sure

@coxy1 said in Kane Bradley:

He trained all season with an injury and was not allowed to have it fixed. Now be needs surgery and is likely to miss a fair chunk of the pre season.

What?! Why?

He would’ve played 1 or 2 games better than 0 but still not much

@BAGNF05 said in Kane Bradley:

@coxy1 said in Kane Bradley:

What?! Why?

With COVID there’s the risk players would be out from that plus at one point we had a few injuries in the back line. We had to use Hoffman who’s another development player so we couldn’t afford to have Bradley out too

It’s quite common for players to train and play through injury and have surgery at the back end of the season, happens at every single club

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme