Junior Reps 2021

@willow said in Junior Reps 2021:

@balmain-boy said in Junior Reps 2021:

@JoshColeman99 said in Junior Reps 2021:

Watching the Schoolboys final and got to say Westfield are very disappointing. They’ve been awful. Halves are atrocious. 2 kicks out on the full, one in the final minute gave Pats the ball and they scored with 10 seconds til halftime.

They just look small and completely lacking any organisation. 12-4 suddenly at the half.

Solomone Saukuru looks a handful but has only touched the ball twice in the first half. Api Saukuru looked like a workhorse but tired himself out. Took about 12 hitups in the first 15 mins then went off for a breather. Guyan looks small but has been solid.

Solomon Saukuru needs the ball more especially close to the line. Scored a great try he’s impossible to stop that close

Pats brothers have been better. Brad Arthur’s young fella looks a good halfback.

He did score a good try. Apparently he’s only 15, or maybe 16 now. Big boy. Bit of Moses Suli about him.

All in all Pats deserved to win, Westfield were all over the shop. Highly disorganised. Tohi looked the best of the forwards. Interesting that over half their team is of Fijian background. A school recruitment strategy perhaps?

The Saukuru brothers will be playing Flegg next year for us so more likely to be turning 18. Suspect both boys will get a hell of a lot stronger once they get a sniff of training with FG down the track.

Api played sg ball for the dogs, Solomone played matts this year. Solomone featured in a Fijian u15 side last year.

They may both end up playing Flegg next year but Solomone will still be a few years away from the possibility of First grade. Lambkin has done well to bring them both to us.

@willow said in Junior Reps 2021:

@JoshColeman99 said in Junior Reps 2021:

Watching the Schoolboys final and got to say Westfield are very disappointing. They’ve been awful. Halves are atrocious. 2 kicks out on the full, one in the final minute gave Pats the ball and they scored with 10 seconds til halftime.

They just look small and completely lacking any organisation. 12-4 suddenly at the half.

Solomone Saukuru looks a handful but has only touched the ball twice in the first half. Api Saukuru looked like a workhorse but tired himself out. Took about 12 hitups in the first 15 mins then went off for a breather. Guyan looks small but has been solid.

Solomon Saukuru needs the ball more especially close to the line. Scored a great try he’s impossible to stop that close

Pats brothers have been better. Brad Arthur’s young fella looks a good halfback.

He did score a good try. Apparently he’s only 15, or maybe 16 now. Big boy. Bit of Moses Suli about him.

All in all Pats deserved to win, Westfield were all over the shop. Highly disorganised. Tohi looked the best of the forwards. Interesting that over half their team is of Fijian background. A school recruitment strategy perhaps?

The Saukuru brothers will be playing Flegg next year for us so more likely to be turning 18. Suspect both boys will get a hell of a lot stronger once they get a sniff of training with FG down the track.

Solomone is in Wests’ Harold Matts side, Apisalome in our SG Ball.

I was talking to my nephew today he was set to trial at a few clubs for HM including Tigers, roosters and sharks apparently the only one of these clubs that did not cancel their trials out of these clubs were the sharks obviously due to covid. Just thought I’d post this in case anyone was wondering about juniors trialling for next year

@gato said in Junior Reps 2021:

I was talking to my nephew today he was set to trial at a few clubs for HM including Tigers, roosters and sharks apparently the only one of these clubs that did not cancel their trials out of these clubs were the sharks obviously due to covid. Just thought I’d post this in case anyone was wondering about juniors trialling for next year

Can your nephew kick goals?
Tigers will sign immediately

Well considering he is part chilean, part hondurian and played soccer until he found league was his game he probably could but no he is not a goal kicker.

According to Dixon McIver - NRL Player Agent the club has signed the following:

Jarney Proctor
Tamehana Paruru
Tray Lolesio

@ALX22 said in Junior Reps 2021:

According to Dixon McIver - NRL Player Agent the club has signed the following:

Jarney Proctor
Tamehana Paruru
Tray Lolesio

Reported mid-last week.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme