Aloiai

Talk Manly have offered him a deal and that we have refused to negotiate with him

Doesn’t sound right, but with our mob, who knows.

Nothing surprises me any more. Players are like revolving doors and their managers are turning the wheels.

If this is the case obviously there is a line in the sand now … feels like the club know who they want moving forward and looks like a different dynamic.

Why would we refuse to negotiate with our best forward. Unless he’s asking for ridiculous money it makes no sense. Offer him an extra 2-3 years he’s in his prime and will keep getting better

see ya Josh
Do not pay overs we have front row depth
Stefano twal mikaele tamau
even tolman on a cheap deal would be a good signing

Was it reported in any paper that we refused to negotiate? I only saw clarkey say that and he’s a drop kick, the article I read said manly were talking to him but nothing about us

We love to let players hit contract years lock them up before November. I don’t buy this story. If true make him stay and don’t release anyone until their contract ends.

@TYGA said in Aloiai:

We love to let players hit contract years lock them up before November. I don’t buy this story. If true make him stay and don’t release anyone until their contract ends.

Don’t understand why we’ve let everyone stay unsigned past November 1st. Just opens the door for other clubs to steal them away from us

Well it’s the time to start talking to players. Havnt we been linked to their Schuster? Josh has got a family now, of course he will test the market.

@JoshColeman99 said in Aloiai:

@TYGA said in Aloiai:

Don’t understand why we’ve let everyone stay unsigned past November 1st. Just opens the door for other clubs to steal them away from us

We have been doing this forever. Players have to want to stay to sign before they are free agents. That’s been our problem for a very long time. They stay for an opportunity and once a good first grader they leave.

@TYGA said in Aloiai:

@TYGA said in Aloiai:

We have been doing this forever. Players have to want to stay to sign before they are free agents. That’s been our problem for a very long time. They stay for an opportunity and once a good first grader they leave.

@TYGA said in Aloiai:

@TYGA said in Aloiai:

So frustrating. It’s a never ending cycle

@TYGA said in Aloiai:

@TYGA said in Aloiai:

@TYGA said in Aloiai:

@TYGA said in Aloiai:

So frustrating. It’s a never ending cycle

I sense this is nonsense to be fair. Aloai has been given opportunity and looks like a happy camper. It makes zero sense we would not upgrade him. No other team can therefore he can’t earn as much leaving. It’s come out now that Fox has been taken off the table managers know Tigers have money to spare. I’d be shocked if we can’t retain players.

What a strange twist in the rumour about us not negotiating. He’s not exactly a household name so don’t think the average fan would care about an Aloiai rumour anyway but to add that we won’t negotiate with him is bizarre.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme