Harry or JAC for 2022?

Supposing both may be available, don’t think we could afford both?

At this stage unless Cam Smith plays on then Harry isn’t even an option as he’s contracted till the end off 2022 with a club option for 2023. Having said that if Cam plays on and Harry is available or requests a release then hands down he’d be my pick.

I’d go as far as saying I’d offer him a big money deal for a very long time. Offer him the opportunity to become the team’s marquee and future captain. Offer him the chance to turn a struggling team into a great team.

I think the Grant to Tigers option is still live. If Smith was retiring, he would have done it already. This delay is a ruse to get Grant and B Smith comfortable with the idea. I would prefer Harry over both Smiths at 9.

He’s not gonna be here next year but in 2022 or whenever he comes off contract i would be more than happy to pay him reynolds or packers money straight up.

Kid is a superstar

“Lucky he’s back at the Storm next year. Unlucky Tigers” - Munster seems to have an idea where he’ll be.

More upside to Harry than JAC

It’s a pipe dream but I would rather Harry over JAC anyday and twice on Sunday’s

More chance of winning lotto than getting both

last edited by Speed2burn

Im Heart broken as I type this post (Josh A and NSW)

Do any of us think that either of these guys will honestly contemplate coming to the Tigers as the first Marquee on their own.

We need to convince three or so Good players to join at the same time.

(Titans, Fafita, Tino etc)

More chance Cammie will be here next year than Harry …but if we are playing that game …Harry by the length of the Flemington straight

We’ve got two great hookers now. We don’t have genuine pace. Easy answer.

@Spartan117 said in Harry or JAC for 2022?:

Do any of us think that either of these guys will honestly contemplate coming to the Tigers as the first Marquee on their own.

Unfortunately, Gold Coast have the benefit of their location. Lot more appealing than training at Concord.

@GNR4LIFE said in Harry or JAC for 2022?:

Unfortunately, Gold Coast have the benefit of their location. Lot more appealing than training at Concord.

Gold Coast is a cesspool …so overrated …you set up a side on the Sunny Coast …

last edited by happy_tiger

@happy_tiger said in Harry or JAC for 2022?:

I was on the Sunshine Coast 2 Xmas’s ago at my girlfriend’s uncles. Paradise.

@happy_tiger said in Harry or JAC for 2022?:

I was on the Sunshine Coast 2 Xmas’s ago at my girlfriend’s uncles. Paradise.

Make sure you keep it our little secret Gunners …keep the tossers at the Goldie

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme