Members mid season report....

Now we’ve won a few games is there a chance of the promised ‘mid’-season report for members happening?

@softlaw:

Now we’ve won a few games is there a chance of the promised ‘mid’-season report for members happening?

Somehow I don’t think Mr Longmuir is in a position to follow up on the initiative he introduced.

Doesn;t change the fact that all members have paid to receive that report.

@softlaw:

I wouldn’t be holding my breath mate….sits awwaiting the pre season one… 😒

@softlaw:

😆

I would have to look through and see if I still have anything but from my recollection it was mentioned in a letter to members and not in the membership brochure. Which would mean it is not something that was included in the package of membership.

I could be mistaken but that is my recollection.

Bottom left hand corner of the pretty brochure
http://www.weststigers.com.au/site/_content/document/00000022-source.pdf

‘Additional Membership Benefits’
“Wests Tigers ‘Gameplan’ Newsletter” (Don;t remember seeing these?)
“Pre-season and mid-season report card on the Wests Tigers players”

@smeghead:

@softlaw:

😆

I would have to look through and see if I still have anything but from my recollection it was mentioned in a letter to members and not in the membership brochure. Which would mean it is not something that was included in the package of membership.

I could be mistaken but that is my recollection.

No ….it’s in the brochure…Under benifits of Membership…‘Be apart of the gameplan’ Whoo Hooooooooo…etc

Newsletter…what gives haven’t had one of them either…Tim

Well there you go.

I think the gameplan newsletters are the emails we receive.

If you are really keen for an answer than I would suggest emailling the club. Apart from that no suggestions at all.

yep, email sent. For those that have any interest i’ll post the reply.
(if i get one)

What about the Fan Day for members?

im not sure if i remember it being in this years package, but in previous years the club as held a members fan day. Does anyone know if that was included in this years package

Members are ment to be getting email? I’m a member and havnt got 1 email all year.

@Sabre:

Members are ment to be getting email? I’m a member and havnt got 1 email all year.

Really ? I get the same email 6 times every week…

i think the fan day is on the sunday after the friday night parra game

@gaggles:

i think the fan day is on the sunday after the friday night parra game

Thats good. I was wondering about that too.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.